Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

What Personality Type Are You?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

TrackPadGaming

TrackPadGaming

• The King of Stupid

• 202 posts

speaking of which @Nackers what/when is the community event :)

Dustles

Dustles
  • Thee Wild Card

• 350 posts

https://www.16person...nfp-personality
@Butterkuhp Same.

M2THE49

M2THE49

• Retired
  • 5,408 posts

ESFJ FTW I AM A GOD

this test was coo

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,444 posts
I got entertainer esfp-a after reading through why I was really surprised how accurate the explaintion of why this was my personality I found myself laughing how spot on the pros and cons of my personality were! Thanks for sharing this survey space!!

I had my wife do it for fun and she got ISTP which is ironic since it's the polar opposite of mine haha

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS: ENTERTAINER (ESFP-A)

I don't know. I think it missed me by a decent amount. I mean, one of the things it said I had is selfishness. I put other people before me to my own detriment, sometimes. I might take it again and spend more time on the answers. Maybe I was just too quick. 

Bourbon

Bourbon
  • 607 posts

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS: ENTERTAINER (ESFP-A)

I don't know. I think it missed me by a decent amount. I mean, one of the things it said I had is selfishness. I put other people before me to my own detriment, sometimes. I might take it again and spend more time on the answers. Maybe I was just too quick.

I think it might have more to do with the sample size of the answers. It has to establish pretty broad conclusions for a fairly small number of questions.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

I think it might have more to do with the sample size of the answers. It has to establish pretty broad conclusions for a fairly small number of questions.

True, but I would expect minor discrepancies, not completely opposite of what I would expect. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users