18 replies to this topic

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,695 posts

Gone, but not forgotten

It´s been two years now, and it´s again that sad anniversary:

On June, 25th 2014 our member 1manklan unexpectedly passed at the age of 39 to a heart disease.

https://gsngaming.co...ry-of-1manklan/

Lot´s of you, unfortunately, never had the chance to meet him, share a game and a voice channel

with him. But several of us long-time-members had a true friend in him.

To us he was a brother.

He was a true GSN´ian: Here to game, have fun, chat and having a good laughter.

For a long time (until his passing), he served GSN as a Core Member.

The big man was open-hearted, honest, humorous and always straight.

Back in the days, when GSN was still a young and growing gaming community, he was a huge part of building the “family feeling” many of us have here.

Keep him in your memories, just the forgotten are gone.

A lot of us miss him every day, rest in peace brother

Cain / 1manklan

Friday, November 22nd, 1974
Wednesday, June 25th, 2014

1901347_10206916134412566_6620836982034171726_n.jpg

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Chief Executive Salt Bringer

• 2,796 posts

Hard to believe it has already been 2 years since manklan moved on from this earth. Still one of the most unforgettable people that I have met here at GSN even with the short amount of time I was around him prior to his passing. Forever missed, never forgotten.

MRVANSMAN

MRVANSMAN
  • Aye lmao

• 407 posts

Unfortunately I never got a chance to meet him, but I would have loved to. Knowing how much everyone here loved him assures me he was a great guy. Another great life taken way too early, Rest In Power.

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Miss you bud :( I never got to know you as well as I would have liked, and shit the way your brothers talk about you i really wish I had. Hope you're doing alright. 

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts

Man, hard to believe it's already been two years. I will be praying for his family as I'm sure this is a tough anniversary for them. 

Cain: You were (and continue to be) a FANTASTIC part of this community. You were always around to have a good time with and I hope that you know that. You will always be missed but not forgotten. You are a peg that helped build this community into what it is and I miss you. <3

For those that don't know Cain, or never met him, you missed out. You could always count on him to make ANYTHING a good time. Didnt matter the time of day, the game, or how many people were around. Cain could always make any situation a great one. Take a moment of silence for him today on behalf of all of us here at GSN. 

Thanks for the post Thunder. While it's hard to see and we miss him, it's always great to pay tribute to those that deserve it, and did he ever......

:(

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,709 posts

Amazing guy. Loved his humor and witty comebacks to all of M2's shenanigans.

Miss him tons we love ya 1Manklan

Stormborn

Stormborn
  • Retired
  • 394 posts
I used to love playing BF with 1man. Miss the good times buddy. I still can't believe you are gone. RIP.

Bourbon

Bourbon
  • Forum Member
  • 607 posts
It saddens me that i missed the chance to cross paths with 1man by several months, by all accounts he was a legend, but thankfully a legend that GSN keeps unforgotten in memories.

Cullen

Cullen
  • Retired
  • 821 posts

This ones for you 1manklan, Miss you man

http://puu.sh/pFWsI/77dde26ef4.jpg

Col Troutman

Col Troutman

• Forum Member
  • 1,284 posts

It was a Friday Night  around 8 pm eastern....Wasteland at its finest...I saw Klan up on the hill behind the small town of Chenauras...then  bang bang bang...Klan went down..I scoped on him and said

Hey Klanny....that guy  is standing over your body and took your rifle........He said on TS..Troutman what?...I said..yeah he just took your rifle

(you knew it was coming)

How about I take that f_cking rifle from the f_cking c_ _ksucker and shove it up his  f _ cking Ass!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of us at that time knew exactly what the response was going to be....

I was on my way home from work on the turnpike when I got a call from Special Ed....One of the sadest days of my life....We miss you buddy...

I hope all you guys are well....God Bless...

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,805 posts

God damn I miss this man. Told it like it was, but had a heart of gold. Can't believe I first met him 5 years ago in our BC2 server. Time has flown. Wish he was with us today. 

<3

Judge_Payne

Judge_Payne
  • 243 posts

I remember when I first joined up, he made me feel so welcome. Even when we gave each other grief, we knew that it was all in fun and enjoying time together.

I didn't he was gone until I saw the post. And part of my GSN soul is missing now that he's not here. I know I'll get it back when I get up there to see him. Hopefully, he's there to greet me.

paladinZero

paladinZero

• Retired
  • Mad Cause Bad

• 1,178 posts

I didn't get to hang out with manklan as much as some here, but I always loved having him in channel.  His wit made any game more fun.  He is greatly missed...

Thanks Thunder for making this post

Koda

Koda

• Forum Member
  • Ready for some science?

• 2,136 posts

I sadly joined the community shortly after his passing but I have heard so many great things about Cain, and have gotten to know who he was through all the stories people have shared with me. He was a great person and lives on through all of you.

107410_screenshots_2015-03-29_00001.jpg

107410_screenshots_2015-03-29_00006.jpg

Coyote

Coyote

• Staff
  • 965 posts

My memories of 1Manklan were the fun times I had playing with him, and the GSN crew in BF3. He loved to run and gun on foot. When playing against him his laugh was unforgettable after he cut your throat, and took your dog tags. I can still hear him say "Just play the FU##ing game." Gone but not forgotten RIP.

HacksawJack

HacksawJack

• Banned
  • Banned

• 2,556 posts

He'll be missed. I remember wasteland and Dayz moments, it was gold. 

I remember when I heard the news, I couldn't believe it. He brought so much heart to the community. Gone but not forgotten. 

M2THE49

M2THE49

• Retired
  • 5,410 posts

I never stopped missing him. Cain's picture lays by my desk, so it always feels like I'm gaming with him

Rando

Rando

• Retired
  • 1,855 posts

Every damn Digiorno commercial and I always think of Klan. The rat bastard..

Monsterly

Monsterly
  • No Problem.

• 601 posts

Myself, M2, and 1man discover a cool gate glitch in RUST several years ago.

1man was the best I miss him a ton. Love you buddy <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users