Photo

Blog Post #15 - A Very #StJude Thank You!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

thank-you-banner.jpg

I would like to take this moment to thank each and everyone one of you that helped out us with this years St. Jude Play Live event. With your help, we were able to raise $1682 for the St. Jude Children's Hospital. GIVE YOURSELVES A PAT ON THE BACK!

While we didn't hit our goal, that doesn't mean we should feel good about what we did. The GSN Gaming Community has raised over $6500 for charity since it's inception. THAT my friends, is something that you should be proud of. 

Again, thank you to everyone who played a part in this years charity success. Thank you to our streamers, our event planners, our donators, and anyone else who may have retweeted or shared any St. Jude post. Your efforts got us to that dollar mark. And for that, we thank you. 

Our next charity event is the Extra Life stream day in the first week of November. We'll see you guys then!

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Chief Executive Salt Bringer

• 2,799 posts
Great event, I didn't raise a dime this year during my stream but always fun to be a part and I will definitely make a bigger push come Extra Life! Tthanks for organizing everything, @Nackers and congrats everyone! Special thank you to those that donated!

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts
I had a blast. Gave me a valid reason to request off work so I could game. I didn't meet my goal, but I got to 170, which is awesome for the kids!

I always love these events!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users