Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Please help me,planning to buy one of the two,which pc is good for gaming?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

XgeM

XgeM
  • Forum Member
  • XgEm

• 7 posts
1.TOSHIBA TECRA A50: 5th Gen (Broadwell) INTEL CORE i5 Processor (2.2GHz), 8GB RAM DDR3, 2GB NVIDIA GeFORCE GT -930M Dedicated Graphics Card, 500GB Hard Disk, WEB Cam, HDMI Port, 15.6 " LED Screen, DvD RW+, Full numeric keyboard, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Win 8.1

2.HP 15: 5th Gen (Broadwell) CORE i5 INTEL Processor (2.2GHz), 8GB RAM DDR3, 2GB RADEON R5 Dedicated Graphics Card, 1 TERABYTE Hard Disk, WEB Cam, HDMI Port, 15.6 " LED Screen, DvD RW+, Full numeric keyboard, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Win 8.1

IdealShooting

IdealShooting
  • 213 posts

My only question is what series is the Radeon R5, But so far comparing the two number one is better then the HP. Also I don't know how much you know about windows 10 but you will have to upgrade eventually and that costs roughly 100$ (ballpark figure). If you want to wait and build a desktop I would. But if you really want a laptop I would wait and save for something like this http://www.newegg.co...N82E16834234093 depends all on you :) 

But yeah number one :) 

XgeM

XgeM
  • Forum Member
  • XgEm

• 7 posts
Thank you so much,you see am on budget ,ill make a custom after some time :-) the radeon is r5 235
Toshiba is 525$ and yeah i will upgrade to win 10 :-)
Thanks for the info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users