Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Gang Beasts - Multiplayer Beta Download

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

So Gang Beasts is currently working on an online beta. At the moment, they are using an online distribution system to give out keys to whoever they see fit. Well, one amazing person took the beta they were distributing and uploaded to Mega. 

I had to go through like 3 different wait times and a lot of spam to get to the download. So I just uploaded it for you guys to download. 

My download link was removed for too many downloads lol. THE INTERNET FOUND IT. 

When you download it, extract it to wherever you want. Then right click on this and 'Run As Admin' 

Image%202016-05-16%20at%2012.35.37%20AM.

Once you get in the game, I turn it to 1920x1080 in windowed mode. Then i use the maximize to make it full screen. 

The best way to play with 3 of your friends, is narrow your region filter to just Virginia. And make it search for only empty rooms. Once you guys all see the empty room and know what number, join it all the same time. 

Since you can't link steam to this game right now, you can't invite your friends. So you have to find an empty server and all join at the same time. 

I played for a few hours tonight and it worked well, while still having a lot of bugs. If you have any issues on how to get into a multiplayer game, let me know. 

CaptainSam101

CaptainSam101
  • Forum Member
  • Throwing BBR out of elevators since 2014

• 1,738 posts

SO I CAN THROW MORE THAN JUST NACKERS, JOSH, AND DARKER OFF OF BUILDINGS NOW?

YISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

• Forum Member
  • Drugs are Bad MKayyy...

• 3,416 posts

Thanks! Oh god... I'm so horrible.

MRVANSMAN

MRVANSMAN
  • Aye lmao

• 382 posts

This was one of the funniest collective moments of gaming I've ever had. To say the least I hope they push a stable version out with more maps and maybe more players.

Koda

Koda

• Forum Member
  • Ready for some science?

• 2,136 posts

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

IdealShooting

IdealShooting
  • 213 posts

Now to find out how to actually play this lol 

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Now to find out how to actually play this lol 

Best when played with Xbox360/XboxOne Controller

Press A - Jump

Double Tap A - Jump when hanging on 

Press X - Kick

Hold X - Lean Back

Y - Put hand above head

Press B - Headbutt

Hold B - Lean Forward

Press Right Bumper - Right Punch

Hold Right Bumper - Grab with Right

Press Left Bumper - Left Punch

Hold Left Bumper - Grab with Left

If someone is knocked out on the ground in front of you, hold B to lean forward, grab by holding both bumpers, and without releasing bumpers, hold Y to bring body above your head. Run to edge of map and throw person off

TrackPadGaming

TrackPadGaming

• The King of Stupid

• 202 posts

:( the link is removed now how can I play?

DigitalFlex

DigitalFlex
  • 70 posts

https://mega.nz/#!DEkxyAIY!DLwz4jmQILxBb2INYLraPqzgYVUQPZhPBdvHWRajf3M new download

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

0.0.4 has been released

https://mega.nz/#!6I...VaG2bcaSPkioNS0

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

0.0.4 has been released

https://mega.nz/#!6I...VaG2bcaSPkioNS0

downloaded. Thanks!

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Just as a heads up to everyone, 0.0.4 has a bug when joining servers. It's an never ending black screen with quick flashes of an empty level. 8 hours ago the dev said in 0.0.5, it will be fixed. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users