Photo

Crossout

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SpeedDemon

SpeedDemon
  • Staff
  • I AM THE MILKMAN!! MY MILK IS DELICIOUS!!

• 452 posts

So i recently came across this game called crossout. To any of you that don't know what this is, Crossout is a post-apocalyptic MMO action vehicle shooter that is going to be free to play. It has an extreme Mad max feel and some people that have played it would say it would remind them of the Twisted metal series. You almost have complete control of how your vehicle looks and drives.There are only a few things that would be limiting what you build. These are the energy, mass and parts that you have collected by killing and winning matches. Once you get the parts there is not much really stopping you from creating the most outrageous creations. Do you want a fast wheeled vehicle with heavy turrets on it? There is nothing stopping you. If you like sniping and need a heavy tank you can slam a 100mm cannon on your vehicle as well as multiple layers of armor.

I Will link a video below to any of you that have interest in a game like this. It is free to play so hopefully it's not Pay to win with parts and what not. Either way i would love to play with some people once it is released.

Machine Gun Preacher

Machine Gun Preacher
  • Forum Member
  • Yes, I know I post too much.

• 4,647 posts
Played the Alpha... Was just grind grind grind... Oh you got the part you wanted? Enjoy it for ten games and then go back to grinding.

Waste of my time.

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

This looks interesting. Would love to try it out!

TrackPadGaming

TrackPadGaming

• Forum Member
  • The King of Stupid

• 203 posts

ya it looks like fun. I applied for the closed beta so I hope I get to try.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts

It does seem like there would be a lot of grinding to make your way up the tree. That could always change with time, but it definitely looks interesting. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users