Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Need RB6 Ranked Team

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

M2THE49

M2THE49

• Retired
  • 5,408 posts

@Cullen and I are looking for GOOD players to play Ranked with. We ask that you have a mic, know how to properly communicate, when to shut up, and have a good ping. You also need to have outstanding reaction time and aim, as well as an understanding of how to play the map's key areas (where to flank, where to reinforce, etc.)

Let us know if you want to join and please do not be offended if we decline you. We are very serious about ranked and only want the best.

AVIDTIGERIAN

AVIDTIGERIAN
  • Dr. Cox lover

• 871 posts

like are you going to do esl? or

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,709 posts

If people want to do this I would recommend you have tryouts. 

Laus

Laus

• 59 posts
What rank are you currently? I'll be home Thursday. When I was playing with my friend we got up to the rank after gold 4. It's dropped since because I've been playing with randoms. It would be nice to have some people to play with to rank back up.

Kest

Kest

• Retired
  • Ya Boosted Monkeys, eh!

• 404 posts

I'd be interested, I'd be very serious for ranked plays. Now I know I'm not the first option but I'm willing to practice and see if I can make it on the ranked team. Just let me guys know if you guys consider me.

Dustles

Dustles
  • Thee Wild Card

• 350 posts

I know I still need work but if you offering i'll give it a shot!

Bourbon

Bourbon
  • 607 posts
Lol, well I need not bother inquiring, R6 scrub life for me.

Koda

Koda

• Forum Member
  • Ready for some science?

• 2,136 posts

have a good ping.

Damn it. LOL

Judge_Payne

Judge_Payne
  • 243 posts

Good luck in your search. I will admit this is well beyond my pay grade.

AVIDTIGERIAN

AVIDTIGERIAN
  • Dr. Cox lover

• 871 posts

Finding who the best players are in gsn to set up a ranked team its probably best to have us play each other

we will need a good leader someone who knows how to shot call and what not and everyone needs to listen to him/her 

Laus

Laus

• 59 posts

we will need a good leader someone who knows how to shot call and what not and everyone needs to listen to him/her

In my opinion, having a leader in this game doesn't really work well. There is too much going on for someone to be giving orders and play for themselves. That and any talking other than player positions interferes with your ability to listen for footsteps or other sounds that indicate where a player might be. If the team plays well together everyone will know what each other is doing and what they need to do themselves.

If there are enough people it would definitely be fun to play against each other. I've been watching all the videos of everyone playing and I can't wait to get back home to play.

Cullen

Cullen
  • Retired
  • 821 posts

In my opinion, having a leader in this game doesn't really work well. There is too much going on for someone to be giving orders and play for themselves. That and any talking other than player positions interferes with your ability to listen for footsteps or other sounds that indicate where a player might be. If the team plays well together everyone will know what each other is doing and what they need to do themselves.

If there are enough people it would definitely be fun to play against each other. I've been watching all the videos of everyone playing and I can't wait to get back home to play.

@AVIDTIGERIAN means more of a strat caller, which no matter the game is needed. Someone who reads the round to round plays and makes the appropriate adjustments to strats and players. They would by no means be constantly talking this game doesnt allow for that. Strats are guidelines. Player A covers this area, player b covers that area and they both know which gaps need to be covered. All the "Leader" does is make sure those roles are assigned and adjusted as needed. 

AVIDTIGERIAN

AVIDTIGERIAN
  • Dr. Cox lover

• 871 posts

well i will be down but only if you guys are serious.

Laus

Laus

• 59 posts
That makes more sense than what came to mind initially. I've had people barking orders in csgo and trying to tell me what to do while they were dead and I was leading the team in kills and points. It was not fun and quite miserable. Backseat drivers suck...

Cullen

Cullen
  • Retired
  • 821 posts

That makes more sense than what came to mind initially. I've had people barking orders in csgo and trying to tell me what to do while they were dead and I was leading the team in kills and points. It was not fun and quite miserable. Backseat drivers suck...

Yes they do. We dont do that at worst we make a suggestion and usually at the end of the round. The only thing you hear from us during a round is calls.

M2THE49

M2THE49

• Retired
  • 5,408 posts

Today was a good day

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

@AVIDTIGERIAN means more of a strat caller, which no matter the game is needed. Someone who reads the round to round plays and makes the appropriate adjustments to strats and players. They would by no means be constantly talking this game doesnt allow for that. Strats are guidelines. Player A covers this area, player b covers that area and they both know which gaps need to be covered. All the "Leader" does is make sure those roles are assigned and adjusted as needed. 

His explanation is spot on, and @Cullen fills this role quite nicely if I recall from our Call of Duty days. I think that he would make a perfect person to do this for you guys (if this hasn't already been decided, catching up on old news). :)

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,709 posts

@Cullen and I are looking for GOOD players to play Ranked with. We ask that you have a mic, know how to properly communicate, when to shut up, and have a good ping. You also need to have outstanding reaction time and aim, as well as an understanding of how to play the map's key areas (where to flank, where to reinforce, etc.)

Let us know if you want to join and please do not be offended if we decline you. We are very serious about ranked and only want the best.

Am I good enough?

I want to be support 

Laus

Laus

• 59 posts
So how are the treeouts going? Yes, treeouts made me laugh. Bonus points for naming the movie.

Edited by Laus, April 27, 2016.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users