Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Extra Life 2016 - Sign Ups Are OPEN.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Staff
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,894 posts

Whats up GSN family! I'm pleased to announce that the GSN Gaming Extra Life team is officially open for registration! If you are a streamer and want to help raise money for the cause, you can join our team by clicking here.

You are welcome to stream for Extra Life and be a fundraising maniac whenever you please. But, remember that GSN Gaming will be doing a 14 hour stream marathon on Saturday, November 5th 2016. So, if you are going to be at that event in Michigan and streaming for the event, you'll need a page so people have a place to donate when it's your turn!

If you have any questions, please ask below. 

Happy Wednesday!

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,641 posts

since I´m hopefully at the event without my equipment, I´m not signing up this year ...

SpaceCoder

SpaceCoder

• Do as I say, not as I do.

• 1,191 posts

Thanks for sharing, sadly I wont be able to join at the lan party because I am in High School and can't take the time off (but expect me when i go off to college), but I'll be more than happy to help out the team and I can't wait for that and the St Judes charity streams coming up!

Paronity

Paronity

• Retired
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

Signed up, registered, and made my first donation already. Pumped. :)

Dilpickle1

Dilpickle1
  • Did I Stutter?

• 413 posts

Done and Done! 

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Resident Ark Dood

• 2,740 posts

Signed up! READY TO STREAM FOR THE KEEEEEEDDDDSSSSSS!

Paronity

Paronity

• Retired
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

Signed up! READY TO STREAM FOR THE KEEEEEEDDDDSSSSSS!

OTS FPR TJE LODS

Muuvie

Muuvie

• Forum Member
  • I Like Turtles

• 1,323 posts

If you need slots filled.  I'll make a celeb shot. 

For the kids, of course!

DigitalFlex

DigitalFlex
  • 70 posts

since I´m hopefully at the event without my equipment, I´m not signing up this year ...

@Thunder someone us will be bringing equipment anyway. im sure if i bring mine or someone asks. you could borrow our stuff 

ThePsychoGamer

ThePsychoGamer
  • Forum Member
  • 10 posts

Yeah i have a question can i stream that day from home

DarkerBlitz

DarkerBlitz

• Forum Member
  • 1,114 posts

Yeah i have a question can i stream that day from home

Unfortunately, streaming for the charity event is only open to Official GSN Members. Stick around and hang with us for the events though! We have a few coming up.

robville

robville
  • Inactive
  • Miserere Nobis

• 464 posts

can I still stream fpr tje lods even though I got moved to inactive status? PS I will be up and running again soon. The long and short of it is this work bought me a computer to edit on and sent mine back over to my hovel. Said hovel has very few surfaces and as a result I have my monitors mounted on the night stand next to my bed, my pc next to my bed and I have to lay down and use my lap as a desk for my keyboard.... not exactly the best set up but it can do for stuff like youtube and email just not great for gaming... I will be moving soon to a new apartment and will have a desk there I may even have a dedicated office depending on the number of roommates I have next year. 

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Staff
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,894 posts

@robville

We're not doing individual slots for Extra Life this year. They are all going to be multiplayer couch games for the majority of the event. So if you're around then, you're welcome to join. 

robville

robville
  • Inactive
  • Miserere Nobis

• 464 posts

@Nackers wunderbar count me in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users