• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Draft_1.jpg?v=d4cf5224

Happy Sunday my friends! I hope that you had a wonderful weekend. Fear not! It isn't over yet. You've still got some time to have some fun. 

Today's blog post is to show you guys a new game that hit steam not too long ago. The game is called Ultimate Chicken Horse. I had my monthly couch gaming night at my place yesterday, and this was a new game we tried out. Thank you to @DarkerBlitz for gifting me this game for the event. Much appreciated!

The concept of this game is actually very interesting. It's a creative and collaborative map building race track. That is really the best way I can describe it. You can have up to four players play. Currently, only the local multiplayer is working 100%. The online is currently in beta. I have not tried it yet so I cannot speak on on it. 

The game is divided into rounds, with three phases - pick, build and race. During the first phase, each player picks an item from the 'Party Box'. This could be a platform, a fan, a crossbow or a trap door. The items are randomized every round. Once the items are chosen, you move to round two which is build. All players are now instructed to place the item on the map, anywhere they'd like. Once that is done, the race is initiated and now all players need to get to the end of the race without dying, making use of all items and platforms placed on the map. 

You get different amounts of points for different tasks completed throughout the race. You can get points for placing a succsesful trap that kills someone, completing the race, finding the 'coin', etc. etc. You also get extra points for finishing first. Getting to the end of the race 5 times is the equivalent to winning the round. 

I will let the video speak for the rest. Enjoy!

Link to purchase on steam - $15

Beware - Volume is loud at beginning of video. 

CaptainSam101

CaptainSam101
  • Forum Member
  • Throwing BBR out of elevators since 2014

• 1,738 posts

Gang beasts is still better.

I'm also good at gang beasts...

MRVANSMAN

MRVANSMAN
  • Aye lmao

• 414 posts

When I first heard you explain how the game worked I never thought it would work let alone be fun, then the gameplay obviously proved me wrong. I definitely need to play this with some friends sometime!

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

When I first heard you explain how the game worked I never thought it would work let alone be fun, then the gameplay obviously proved me wrong. I definitely need to play this with some friends sometime!

I thought the SAME exact thing hahah. I was proven wrong!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users