Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

MUST SEE BEST THING EVER

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Koda

Koda

• Forum Member
  • Ready for some science?

• 2,136 posts

I've been playing Heroes of the Storm with @AVIDTIGERIAN @Vidi Vidi Vidi @Dustles and @Cullen a lot and there are many different Starcraft characters that you can play. Because of this, it made me want to play Starcraft A LOT. I didn't want to have to spend 200+ hours and $60 to go through all the campaigns so I scoured the internet and found these two "Cutscene Movies"

This guy put the first two campaigns into a movie format that works SO WELL. It will have almost all Cutscenes, Cinematics and interactions from the campaign woven together to make said movie, I definitely urge everyone who's even a little interested in starcraft to watch them :D (Yes its going to be 5 hours long to watch both BUT ITS WORTH IT!) 

(He is currently working on a movie for the new campaign chapter called Legacy of the Void which I will add to this thread when it comes out.)

paladinZero

paladinZero

• Staff
  • Mad Cause Bad

• 1,177 posts

This is awesome!  Definitely going to watch this later.  Blizzard cut scenes and cinematics are the best... Blizzard games were a huge part of my computer gaming life. 

SpaceCoder

SpaceCoder

• Do as I say, not as I do.

• 1,191 posts

koda if you start playing starcraft2 tell me i use to play it a while ago with my friends and that was a lot of fun. im really rusty now because i havent played it in over a year but im always up for a strategy game.

Koda

Koda

• Forum Member

• 2,136 posts

koda if you start playing starcraft2 tell me i use to play it a while ago with my friends and that was a lot of fun. im really rusty now because i havent played it in over a year but im always up for a strategy game.

I dont own it so I cant play multiplayer, but if I do buy it in the future I will let you know :)

Koda

Koda

• Forum Member

• 2,136 posts

Updated with the third movie :D

Berez-21

Berez-21
  • Recruit
  • 70 posts

i did this recently with a game series cant remember which though 

0 user(s) are reading this topic