Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Fundraiser for GSN Merch Design

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

I'd like to get the ball rolling with new GSN merchandise. Last round was a success, but the shirt quality turned out to be less than stellar, and the amount of work it took to organize, process payment, gather customer info and ship was just ridiculous. I'm going to try and avoid that work load this time around. 

So here is the deal. @ PixelKhaos is a designer, and a very good one at that. Why not raise some money to pay the man for two designs? Pixel has quoted us at $60 for a design. So I say lets gets 2 different styles. I'd like to give him a little bit above what he's asking, so lets say $150 for two designs from him, in case we come back with some changes and he has to put in a little extra work. At the least, there will be tshirts and hoodies available. Pixel and myself have talked briefly about ideas for designs, and he was thinking one will be a more bright and retro design, while the other being dark and gritty. I'm excited to see what he comes up with. 

Instead of me getting them printed locally, accepting payment for everything and shipping them out myself, we are going to either launch a DesignByHumans shop, where you can buy the shirts at any time - or run a Teespring campaign for a few weeks with the two designs. Design By Humans also has stickers/posters/etc, so we might be able to put some of these designs on other things as well. 

BadBadRobot and myself are working closely with @DarkCobra (please thank him for taking the initiative) to get a move on this. 

If you would like to donate to help make this fundraiser a success, please send your payment to naaackers@gmail.com. As soon as we reach our goal, we can get this started!

Side note: I know there has been a request for hats, both beanies and baseball caps. I'm weary of ordering these online because I personally want to make sure the quality of these products is stellar, and not that of a hat you find in those mall booths. 

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Resident Ark Dood

• 2,743 posts

MORE MERCH HYPE! Let's do this!

Kherune

Kherune

• Just Rune'd the whole thing

• 1,662 posts

I will donate all the things but i'd like to ask first what type of merch were currently looking at as I have 2 shirts already and Idk if I could deal with more t-shirts :(. Hoodies / beanies / undershirts / sweats / shorts / anything not t-shirts I'll write you a blank check.

PS: If I get custom GSN boxers / whiteytightes / even panties Ill show em off promise ;)

PPS: I missed this part but I still stand by my other comments http://kherune.com/1458238884.png

Devils_knight

Devils_knight

• 1,094 posts
We need GSN onesies lol

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

I will donate all the things but i'd like to ask first what type of merch were currently looking at as I have 2 shirts already and Idk if I could deal with more t-shirts :(. Hoodies / beanies / undershirts / sweats / shorts / anything not t-shirts I'll write you a blank check.

PS: If I get custom GSN boxers / whiteytightes / even panties Ill show em off promise ;)

PPS: I missed this part but I still stand by my other comments http://kherune.com/1458238884.png

You know you are the king of replying before reading the whole post, right? Lol. And yes I saw your edit. 

As of right now, we are doing T-shirts and Hoodies. Teespring has variations of shirts like v-neck and tank tops, but that's about it. In order to get hats done by Design By Humans, you have to get 'approved' and from what i've heard, that's not easy to do. When we get the designs done, I will look at Teespring and see how much it is to offer the option of a tshirt/vneck/tank top. 

If we get into the stuff other than shirts/hoodies/stickers that isn't produced by either of these websites, then I have to take the responsibility of payment/shipping/receiving instead of the manufacturer doing all of that work. If I have to do it, it takes more time, it costs more money, and is just a pain in the ass. So that's why I'm trying to use one of these services. Plus, it's all high quality for a reasonable price. 

I'm in the middle of getting pricing from LIDS so see about some hats. I just found this website for custom beanies. I'll try and order one in the coming weeks and see about quality. 

Edit - Shorts/Pants/Undershirts are not really ideal pieces of merch. For right now we're just going to stick with prints, tops and hats. 

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Also, this fundraiser isn't for Tshirts and Hoodies. The fundraiser is to get designs created for any merch we want. So even if this next round of merch is only shirts, doesn't mean we can't use those designs for other things down the road if we find a good place for hats and beanies. 

Kherune

Kherune

• 1,662 posts

You know you are the king of replying before reading the whole post, right? Lol. And yes I saw your edit. 

As of right now, we are doing T-shirts and Hoodies. Teespring has variations of shirts like v-neck and tank tops, but that's about it. In order to get hats done by Design By Humans, you have to get 'approved' and from what i've heard, that's not easy to do. When we get the designs done, I will look at Teespring and see how much it is to offer the option of a tshirt/vneck/tank top. 

If we get into the stuff other than shirts/hoodies/stickers that isn't produced by either of these websites, then I have to take the responsibility of payment/shipping/receiving instead of the manufacturer doing all of that work. If I have to do it, it takes more time, it costs more money, and is just a pain in the ass. So that's why I'm trying to use one of these services. Plus, it's all high quality for a reasonable price. 

I'm in the middle of getting pricing from LIDS so see about some hats. I just found this website for custom beanies. I'll try and order one in the coming weeks and see about quality. 

Edit - Shorts/Pants/Undershirts are not really ideal pieces of merch. For right now we're just going to stick with prints, tops and hats. 

Also, this fundraiser isn't for Tshirts and Hoodies. The fundraiser is to get designs created for any merch we want. So even if this next round of merch is only shirts, doesn't mean we can't use those designs for other things down the road if we find a good place for hats and beanies. 

I realize that I skip over parts of posts sometimes lol...

Thanks for the info nackers!

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

I realize that I skip over parts of posts sometimes lol...

Thanks for the info nackers!

It's okay :) Still love you!

You're welcome buddy. 

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Thank you to @Kherune for this $50 donation! We are a third of the way there already!

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-17%20at%205.52.2

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

Nice to see more merch happening. I'm wearing my current stuff out like whoa. :)

I'll send you some as soon as I hae it in my bank account. 

03Termi

03Termi

• Retired
  • 1,200 posts
I'll chip in some when I get home tonight :D

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Nice to see more merch happening. I'm wearing my current stuff out like whoa. :)

I'll send you some as soon as I hae it in my bank account. 

I'll chip in some when I get home tonight :D

Thank you both :) 

Dilpickle1

Dilpickle1
  • Did I Stutter?

• 413 posts

I can't chip in due to failing at being an adult, but I gotta say. 

Get me a size 8 fitted hat and ill give you my debit card number. 

Kherune

Kherune

• 1,662 posts

Thank you to @Kherune for this $50 donation! We are a third of the way there already!

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-17%20at%205.52.2

No problem Nackers!!! Much love to you guys!

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,708 posts

No problem Nackers!!! Much love to you guys!

BIG BALLIN OVER HERE WHAT WHAT

Thank you Kherune! 

Darkcobra337

Darkcobra337
  • 263 posts

For those wondering I did get approved for GSN to open a Designbyhumans shop so we can make a variety of things like phone cases, stickers, hats, and much more. Once we get this fundraiser off the ground and can pay for the great designs by Pixel we can apply them to anything we want. So yes @Kherune we can have different items.

He is a link to Lirik's design by humans in case people want to see what is possible.

http://www.designbyh...com/shop/Lirik/

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Alright we got a $30 from HyperEvo and a $10 from yours truly :) We're getting up there! Thanks guys!

Image%202016-04-02%20at%2011.50.27%20AM.

Kherune

Kherune

• 1,662 posts

I challenge anyone to beat my donation. :D

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

I challenge anyone to beat my donation. :D

@Dilpickle1 still owes @KillerJay a $50 donation after calling Jay out and then pussin out. Instead of it going to my stream, it should just go here :) SO maybe he should just make it $51 and call it a day. 

PUSSY IF YOU DON'T. 

Dilpickle1

Dilpickle1
  • Did I Stutter?

• 413 posts

Once I don't owe my propane company $1k, im down. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users