Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Paronicon 2

cod4 paronicon

Best Answer Paronity, March 28, 2016

Hello?

is it @Paronity you looking for?

i can see it in your post

i can see it in your rage

i have got to let you know he will here when he is available and more :)

Wow @joey. Just wow. :)

Sorry for the delay. Life has been coming at me SUPER fast this month. First time I've sat down at my gaming/dev(primary) rig in over a week. 

At any rate, there were some things that were wrong with the config. I tweaked them and you should be set. I sent the files back to you in the PM we have going. 

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Adi

Adi
  • Forum Member
  • 5 posts
Operating System: Windows 7
App/Game Name: paronicon 2
:

Hey there.

I am whole lot lot new with paronicon 2 I am just able to connect paronicon to my COD4 server and can only display messages. i just want to use other things too like weapon block and ingame commands.

Thanks in advance :)

and sorry for my bad English too

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

I'll tag @Paronity for ya. 

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

Thanks @Nackers

What is your native language? Your IP Sees to be from India. Do you speak any other languages (I don't think we have any Hindi speakers to help with translation. Let me know if you have trouble understanding anything, or know other languages that we can leverage some of or members for translation help. Google can only do so much. :)

At any rate, to your issue. When only messages are working, it means that Paronicon2 is not correctly reading the games_mp.log. This coul be an issue with FTP configuration, log_type configuration, or connection limitations. 

Paronicon logs all of it's connection attempts. If you can goto Global Options and turn the logging to TRACE and then let it try for a few minutes then ZIP up the logs folder and shoot that to me, I can take a look at it and see what is going on. 

Adi

Adi
  • Forum Member
  • 5 posts

Thank you but I can understand english well I also speak hindi but english is also comfortable for me and I am sending you the zip file of logs

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member

• 16,885 posts

Looks like it's hitting A log file, but not the right log file. The only lines it is seeing are RCON Actions. These look like this:

Rcon from 192.168.1.100:-1660:

Now, these don' typically get written to the games_mp.log by default so I think we are looking at a configuration issue (could still be on the server itself, or Paronicon, which is what we will find out next). 

Send me your data folder. Make sure you do so in a PM and a private way as these files DO contain some server info that can be read by the right person. Also, send me a copy of your server.cfg so I Can see what settings you are using. 

Everything else in the logs seems to be in working order. 

Adi

Adi
  • Forum Member
  • 5 posts

I have send it to you on PM :)

Adi

Adi
  • Forum Member
  • 5 posts

Anyone there ?

joey

joey
  • Forum Member
  • 785 posts

Hello?

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member

• 16,885 posts
✓  Best Answer

Hello?

Sorry for the delay. Life has been coming at me SUPER fast this month. First time I've sat down at my gaming/dev(primary) rig in over a week. 

At any rate, there were some things that were wrong with the config. I tweaked them and you should be set. I sent the files back to you in the PM we have going. 

joey

joey
  • Forum Member
  • 785 posts

:P 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users