• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

maxresdefault.jpg

Good morning everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful day so far. This blog post will be short and sweet. I just wanted to take a quick second and tell you guys about a game I've been playing these past couple weeks. 

The game is called Move or Die. It is a fast paced mini game rally-a-thon, with up to four players. You play a buch of mini games over and over, gaining points for every round you win. First one to 50 points wins the round. Now, you can extend the round length, as you can see in this video we played until 100 points. A single 100 point round can take up to 20 minutes.

So that is pretty much it! MINI GAMES SUPER FAST. This game is really fun with 3 other people, and can get hilarious real quick. I would like to thank @SaltySam for telling me about this game, this post wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you!

And of course, the gameplay :)

DarkerBlitz

DarkerBlitz

• Forum Member
  • 1,114 posts

I saw you guys playing last night. I'm gonna snag it tonight.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts

Such a blast. Much fun. Many wow. 

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Chief Executive Salt Bringer

• 2,799 posts
I saw this in a video on Youtube, by one of my favorite gamer's channel, Sl1pg8r. He puts out a lot of videos of alpha and off the wall titles like this one. I mainly tune into his channel for my daily did of ARK and his The Forest series, they're pretty awesome lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users