Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Anyone playing Rust?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MrOutlaw

MrOutlaw

• Forum Member
  • Majestic As Fuck

• 656 posts

I was wondering if any of my fellow GSN peeps  played Rust and if so what server? I play on a dev server and actually just got the game a bit ago and am interested in Clanning up the only other person I have is my brother! Let me know guys!

MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

• Forum Member
  • Drugs are Bad MKayyy...

• 3,416 posts

I'm eager to play the new patch since it addressed performance. I'm down to play on any vanilla server or lightly modded server that doesn't have teleportation and insane gathering multipliers.

Edit 1: I've started playing on a server called Rusteros and it seems pretty decent. I'm still down for other servers.

MrOutlaw

MrOutlaw

• Forum Member
  • Majestic As Fuck

• 656 posts

I'm eager to play the new patch since it addressed performance. I'm down to play on any vanilla server or lightly modded server that doesn't have teleportation and insane gathering multipliers.

Edit 1: I've started playing on a server called Rusteros and it seems pretty decent. I'm still down for other servers.

I don't remember the server I play on its a vanilla server and a dev server so hackers aren't to big of a problem we got raided today and I'm needing help and more people

Darkcobra337

Darkcobra337
  • 263 posts
I actually canelled my rust server i bought because i never played on it and ark was sucking my life away

MrOutlaw

MrOutlaw

• Forum Member
  • Majestic As Fuck

• 656 posts

Yeah play on a dev server and really need others  i love ark as well

FullMetalGigolo

FullMetalGigolo
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts

I'm up for joining you guys. I was playing solo on "The Beach" server until taking a break lately. Getting raided every single day was certainly getting tedious and think joining a group would definitely be the way to go.

MrOutlaw

MrOutlaw

• Forum Member
  • Majestic As Fuck

• 656 posts
I'd be happy for you to join but since your new and I don't know you well enough precautions will be taken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users