Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Unofficial FTB Server Up and Running

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

Hey everyone - 

Kherune and I decided to launch an unofficial FTB server. We've been playing on it for the past week or so, and are pleased with how it's setup, so figured we'd open it up to anyone who wants to join! As of now, we'll be keeping it for at least the next month, and if interest is there, we will keep it moving forward.

b_560_95_2.png

Server Address: mc.gurthyy.com

Server IP: 104.153.108.119

FTB Version: Infinity Evolved - 2.2.2

To connect to the server, you will need to go the your FTB Launcher and click "Edit Mod Pack" and add ChickenChunks-1.7.10-1.3.4.09-universal to connect to the server.

The server is open to the public and has only basic plugins. There is no land protection, but it is to be understood that if you are playing on the server, you are not going to screw with other peoples stuff. If you do, you will be removed from the server regardless of who you are, period. :)

Join, play, have a fun time, and let either myself or Kherune if you run into any issues. :)

Tec 9

Tec 9
  • Forum Member
  • 7 posts

I am having the hardest time trying to download this version. If anybody could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

DarkerBlitz

DarkerBlitz

• Forum Member
  • 1,114 posts

I'm going to stream from this tonight =]

Edit: Or not... I'm trying to reset my password and it won't reset...

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

Glad you got everything running man!

I'll hop on there at some point and play around with it, but time is short for me these days. Can't wait for the holiday season to be over. So much business. 

Shimapone

Shimapone
  • Forum Member
  • Resident Pony expert

• 79 posts

question from a person who has never used FTB.... how do I launch the server? or connect, or whatever.

Wikken

Wikken
  • Constructor Extraordinaire

• 18 posts

head over to feed-the-beast.com download the exe launcher. install the infinity evolved modpack( there is a tab for mods, you'll hvae to enable chickenchunks), click launch wait about 5 mins to load. click mulitplayer add server, then enjoy.

A bookworm

A bookworm
  • Forum Member
  • The reader of books

• 59 posts

I've done what you said and every time the modpack is installing it gets to 80ish mods and then stop working and quits out.

Not sure how to fix this so it finishes.

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

I've done what you said and every time the modpack is installing it gets to 80ish mods and then stop working and quits out.

Not sure how to fix this so it finishes.

Hey bookworm - 

I'll be around later tonight and I can work with you on it. If you're on before, I'm sure some of the guys in the channel can help ya out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users