Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (Digital Code ~ Steam) for PC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Tigershark

Tigershark
  • Forum Member
  • 15 posts
Hey Guys, 

I'm trying to sell a brand new copy of Black Ops III for the PC (Digital ~ Steam Code). We had a few extra copies at the office, but I'm much more addicted to Fallout, so that will be taking up all my time so I'd like to see if I can sell my digital code for Black Ops 3. 

Retail is $59.99 .. but I will take $45 for it .. 

PayPal preferred. 

Update 11/13/2015 = Due to being new with the posts here, I'd like to request to close this thread, as I will keep the game at the office and let one my team members use it instead. Thanks! Phil 

Thanks,
Tiger

Edited by Tigershark, November 13, 2015.

MrOutlaw

MrOutlaw

• Forum Member
  • Majestic As Fuck

• 656 posts

Is this a joke or can someone vouche for him? 

Tigershark

Tigershark
  • Forum Member
  • 15 posts

Is this a joke or can someone vouche for him? 

Not a joke at all, I'd be happy to chat with you separately if you prefer. 

I also tried to email your admin a few days ago before posting, but have not heard a response. Is there a central email I can send to? 

Thanks,

Tiger

MrOutlaw

MrOutlaw

• Forum Member
  • Majestic As Fuck

• 656 posts

I have a bad gut feeling here lmao

Tigershark

Tigershark
  • Forum Member
  • 15 posts

I have a bad gut feeling here lmao

Sent you a message :) 

HacksawJack

HacksawJack

• Banned
  • Banned

• 2,556 posts

so.... you created an account with in the last hour, and then wanted to sell stuff here...

Yea this guy seems legit....

dOPAToC.gif

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,663 posts

if you are down to 10 bucks let me know...

not another crappy CoD, but it sounds like a nice offer atleast

if you like to contact a leading admin with a pm you can check this list:

https://gsngaming.co...er-ranks-rolls/

Founders, HeadAdmins, CoreMembers can help you out.

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,770 posts

I didn't get an email or hear from you. However no one is going to trust you unfortunately since your brand new and you first post is selling a digital item for a good bit of money. I would suggest selling it on G2A or something. Plus your email domain is gamedeals.io which leads to...nothing. 

So, smells fishy.

MrOutlaw

MrOutlaw

• Forum Member
  • Majestic As Fuck

• 656 posts

I mean if I could just take a look at the code I could validate if infact he is trying to scam

Tigershark

Tigershark
  • Forum Member
  • 15 posts

I didn't get an email or hear from you. However no one is going to trust you unfortunately since your brand new and you first post is selling a digital item for a good bit of money. I would suggest selling it on G2A or something. Please your email domain is gamedeals.io which leads to...nothing. 

So, smells fishy.

I'd be more than happy to resend and provide details if that would help. 

What is the best email to get in contact with you with? I posted an introduction thread as well to help. 

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,770 posts

What is the best email to get in contact with you with? I posted an introduction thread as well to help. 

You can PM me once you verify your account and email on our forums.

MrOutlaw

MrOutlaw

• Forum Member
  • Majestic As Fuck

• 656 posts

Well honestly you are not going to earn our respect and trust in a few days so G2A is your best bet.

Tigershark

Tigershark
  • Forum Member
  • 15 posts

You can PM me once you verify your account and email on our forums.

Sure just completed that task and sent you a PM. 

Thanks!,

Phil

Tigershark

Tigershark
  • Forum Member
  • 15 posts

Well honestly you are not going to earn our respect and trust in a few days so G2A is your best bet.

I can remove the thread if that would be better.. obviously I don't want to get off the bat on the wrong foot.. as I'm looking for an active gaming community to be apart of. 

Thanks,

Phil 

MrOutlaw

MrOutlaw

• Forum Member
  • Majestic As Fuck

• 656 posts

I can remove the thread if that would be better.. obviously I don't want to get off the bat on the wrong foot.. as I'm looking for an active gaming community to be apart of. 

Thanks,

Phil 

Well when most people want to befriend something they don't start by trying to sell them something. 

Tigershark

Tigershark
  • Forum Member
  • 15 posts

Well when most people want to befriend something they don't start by trying to sell them something. 

True, I was just posting my intro and another thread .. but I understand.. I suppose my hindsight in this was 20/20, and will remove the thread if needed. 

Thanks,

Phil

Xithryl

Xithryl
  • Forum Member
  • 34 posts

Not gonna have too much luck over on G2A either unless you drop the game price down... G2A and cdkeys.com and a lot of other places have the game for 40 bucks about.

Tigershark

Tigershark
  • Forum Member
  • 15 posts

Not gonna have too much luck over on G2A either unless you drop the game price down... G2A and cdkeys.com and a lot of other places have the game for 40 bucks about.

It's okay, I will close the thread .. I will keep the game at the office incase one of my teammates wants it. 

With regards to those sites (separate of selling) I personally don't shop or support illegal / gray marketplaces.. I rather stick to sites such as Amazon, GoG, GMG, DGS etc for purchasing my games. 

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

Locked per request. 

I would like to note that your generosity is commended, it's just that people sign up and try to scheme us on at LEAST a monthly basis, so you are just getting the reaction because of that. It's nothing personal. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users