Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Logo In Need

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Fusion3Gz

Fusion3Gz
  • Forum Member
  • 1,308 posts

Not sure if this is the right way to post something like this after such a long time of being here but yolo....

So a few of my friends and I have been playing a ton of Exile and other games related as such and have become known as the Loot Snatchers. ;)

This name has kinda been with us for some time now and we decided to officially call ourselves that. We are making a squad XML and I was curious if anyone would be interested in making us a logo so to say? 

Willing to pay for it as well, budget is around 25-30 USD.

Any ideas/help is more than appreciated :D

Thank you

Kherune

Kherune

• Just Rune'd the whole thing

• 1,662 posts
image.jpeg

Google search lol

HacksawJack

HacksawJack

• Banned
  • Banned

• 2,556 posts

tZxE91H.jpg

HacksawJack

HacksawJack

• Banned
  • Banned

• 2,556 posts

money-bag-pixabay.png

MrOutlaw

MrOutlaw

• Forum Member
  • Majestic As Fuck

• 656 posts

Not sure if this is the right way to post something like this after such a long time of being here but yolo....

So a few of my friends and I have been playing a ton of Exile and other games related as such and have become known as the Loot Snatchers. ;)

This name has kinda been with us for some time now and we decided to officially call ourselves that. We are making a squad XML and I was curious if anyone would be interested in making us a logo so to say? 

Willing to pay for it as well, budget is around 25-30 USD.

Any ideas/help is more than appreciated :D

Thank you

I'll take a crack at it im rusty though havent done gfx in a year or so so bare with me and ill work with you on it bud

Fusion3Gz

Fusion3Gz
  • Forum Member
  • 1,308 posts

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Google search lol

Looking for something unique that no one else will find unless they look us up :D

Fusion3Gz

Fusion3Gz
  • Forum Member
  • 1,308 posts

I'll take a crack at it im rusty though havent done gfx in a year or so so bare with me and ill work with you on it bud

Awesome, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users