Greetings fellow gamers :)

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

_DeltaWolf_

_DeltaWolf_
  • Forum Member
  • 4 posts

Hello everyone,

Well I've been a PC gamer since I was 5 years old (25 years old at the moment).

Ever since I've known myself I played video games, but I'm at a point In my life that my close friends are starting to move away from games.

So It left me alone In this cold gaming world ~

Back In the day just until recently I used to play mainly MMO's.

I played so many that I've lost track, the longest period of my time was spent In a specific MMO called AION.

Even though I stopped playing 2 years ago I always go back to older videos and remember the good times.

But apart from AION I've been In and out from casual MMO's for a very long time.

Currently I'm looking for more story driven single player games for me to enjoy with myself.

At the moment I have allot of free time, last week I got fired from work.

I used to work as a tech support guy for a big laptop brand, but that job was not for me so they let me go.

On a more happy note In this given time while I still have allot of free time I'm trying to get back Into YouTubing.

It's something that I've tried to do several of times but always got discourged by the lack of following I got and baiscly failed at It.

I used to think It's due to the fact that I have a language barrier because english Is not my native language, but then I started to really think about It and suddenly I recalled a great man by the name of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

That dude at the start of his carrer made a holywood movie with a very very thick accent.

Jackie Chan, same deal they guy can barely speak english but still his a holywood movie star.

And when I started to really understand that, I started to think that shit I still have a chance on achiving my dreams/goals.

Anyways I'm starting to write to much, I tend to do that sorry.

Well the main reason why I joined this fourm Is because to get a more up to date info regarding story driven single player games that are intresting.

And to Interact with fellow PC gamers because I have never really been doing that In the past.

Currently I mainly play GTA V, my friends bought It for me for my birthday.

It's liitle bit too late I know but still it's a great game.

And I play Diablo 3: RoS. 

Other then that I'm waiting for Blade And Soul to come out In the US.

And I think that's baiscly It !

Wow I think I'll actually add this Introduction to my facebook page haha :D

Hope you all are having a good week/day

Peace and love

_DeltaWolf_

Edited by _DeltaWolf_, November 11, 2015.

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,728 posts

welcome to the forums

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,444 posts
Wow what an intro deltawolf! And welcome to the forums! :)

Xithryl

Xithryl
  • Forum Member
  • 34 posts

Hey Deltawolf! Welcome to the forums! I just recently joined myself, for pretty much the same reason, most of my RL friends are console gamers, and that's cool if that is what you like, but I am a PC Gamer, and I needed to get in touch with other like me. GSN has been amazing!

I see you are more interested in single player story driven games, so most will be pulling you towards Fallout 4 :P

I have mainly been an MMO gamer myself, most of my time being in WoW, but I have played AION. I'm currently not playing any MMO, though I have that itch and would love to get into something! I'm thinking of perhaps picking up ARK we have a lot of people here that play it.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here!

_DeltaWolf_

_DeltaWolf_
  • Forum Member
  • 4 posts

Thenk you guys for the warm welcome, Xithryl I was thinking abouy buying Fallout 4.

My budget is pretty tight at the moment but maybe I could make It work somehow :)

Xithryl

Xithryl
  • Forum Member
  • 34 posts

Thenk you guys for the warm welcome, Xithryl I was thinking abouy buying Fallout 4.

My budget is pretty tight at the moment but maybe I could make It work somehow :)

I hear you on that, I'm in the same boat, I myself didn't get Fallout.... But if you hop on an MMO let me know :P Currently I'm on Warframe a bit, but I just got Starcraft 2 : Legacy of the Void, so I'm gonna try and beat that. 

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Great intro! Thank you for sharing your story! I am very confident that you will be able to find people to play with here :)

D3structiveDude

D3structiveDude
  • Pugs Not Drugs

• 272 posts

WELCOME!!! <3 

_DeltaWolf_

_DeltaWolf_
  • Forum Member
  • 4 posts

Lol just bought the game (Fallout 4), downloading atm holy hell it's 25GB.

Buy I'm hyped ! 

Fallout 4 and Overwatch are on my hype train at the moment.

And thank you Nackers and D3stuctiveDude glad to be here :)

CaptainSam101

CaptainSam101
  • Forum Member
  • Throwing BBR out of elevators since 2014

• 1,738 posts

Welcome!  Fallout 4 is amazing, and you wont regret buying it.  Unless you have a job.  Then you might regret it when you look at your phone and realize you've been playing for 8 days straight, and missed 4 days of work.  Then you might regret it if you lose your job, but that probably wont happen!

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts

Great intro man! Welcome to the forums and I'm sure you will find your place at home. Great group of people here. Look forward to seeing you around. 

HacksawJack

HacksawJack

• Banned
  • Banned

• 2,556 posts

Welcome Delta!

JackDee

JackDee
  • Forum Member
  • 1,043 posts

Greetings.

Gregg M.

Gregg M.

• Forum Member
  • For the Watch

• 370 posts

Welcome to the forums!

Coyote

Coyote

• Staff
  • 982 posts

Welcome to the forums.

_DeltaWolf_

_DeltaWolf_
  • Forum Member
  • 4 posts

Thank you guys again for the warm welcome :)

Rhaaaven

Rhaaaven
  • 109 posts

Late to the party, but welcome anyway.

Aryanix

Aryanix

• 1,063 posts

Welcome.

I also played a lot of AION, got close to max, but not quite there. I have debating playing again tho with it being released on steam now.   I have played D3, but got bored of it quickly.

@Kherune and I are definitely going to be playing Blade and Soul when it comes out.

Nimbly

Nimbly

• 642 posts
Welcome mr Delta Wolf

Kherune

Kherune

• Just Rune'd the whole thing

• 1,662 posts

Welcome.

I also played a lot of AION, got close to max, but not quite there. I have debating playing again tho with it being released on steam now.   I have played D3, but got bored of it quickly.

@Kherune and I are definitely going to be playing Blade and Soul when it comes out.

BLADE AND SOULLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also Hi there Delta welcome to the forums :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users