Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Paronicon help

Best Answer Paronity, November 26, 2015

If you are seeing the sqlite error, simply drag and drop the files from the appropriate folder (32bit or 64bit) which can be found in the installation directory. Move them from the folder into the installation directory root. Sometimes the installer fails to do this and you just have to move them manually. If that still doesn't yield the desired result, run the installer that can be found in each of those folders as well (again, depending on which OS you are using).

Paronicon creates a shit-ton of logs, but it only reads from the games_mp.log. This is the only place the information can obtained (at least about chat, kills, and deaths). IP, Name, and GUID can all be acquired through RCON commands that Paronicon uses to talk to the server. What are you saying is not working? Are you saying the rank command is or isnt working? I'm not 100% clear on that. 

Ok. I manually fixed your databases. You also will be the first to get a release of Paronicon2 that will be getting pushed soon enough. 

There will be one ZIP that I send to you in a PM. Simple replace the contents of the data folder, and also replace the Paronicon.exe and Paronicon-Updater.exe with the one in the zip. (Rename the old one to .old, as this is what the updater does when it does it). 

Combination of these was the fix for this issue. Resolving. 

Go to the full post »