Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Paronicon help

Best Answer Paronity, November 26, 2015

If you are seeing the sqlite error, simply drag and drop the files from the appropriate folder (32bit or 64bit) which can be found in the installation directory. Move them from the folder into the installation directory root. Sometimes the installer fails to do this and you just have to move them manually. If that still doesn't yield the desired result, run the installer that can be found in each of those folders as well (again, depending on which OS you are using).

Paronicon creates a shit-ton of logs, but it only reads from the games_mp.log. This is the only place the information can obtained (at least about chat, kills, and deaths). IP, Name, and GUID can all be acquired through RCON commands that Paronicon uses to talk to the server. What are you saying is not working? Are you saying the rank command is or isnt working? I'm not 100% clear on that. 

Ok. I manually fixed your databases. You also will be the first to get a release of Paronicon2 that will be getting pushed soon enough. 

There will be one ZIP that I send to you in a PM. Simple replace the contents of the data folder, and also replace the Paronicon.exe and Paronicon-Updater.exe with the one in the zip. (Rename the old one to .old, as this is what the updater does when it does it). 

Combination of these was the fix for this issue. Resolving. 

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

tower

tower
  • Forum Member
  • 22 posts

You are the man.

thanks

So far all seems to be working ok.

Here is few more questions/reports:  :)

1. Right click ''Temp Bans'' on user is not working. As well if in  ''kick settings'' i tick tempban, user will be kicked but he always come straight back. Works just like a kick

2. Map Rotation tab is all grey, no chance to change anything

3. In messages to have  ''edit message'' button would be awesome.

4. In ''command options''-''permissions'' tab description text don't have enough space so its goes under tickbox on its right

5.  And ''Configuration Guide'' at the bottom of this page doesn't work: http://paronicon.com...s/installation/

Best Regards

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts
✓  Best Answer

If you are seeing the sqlite error, simply drag and drop the files from the appropriate folder (32bit or 64bit) which can be found in the installation directory. Move them from the folder into the installation directory root. Sometimes the installer fails to do this and you just have to move them manually. If that still doesn't yield the desired result, run the installer that can be found in each of those folders as well (again, depending on which OS you are using).

Paronicon creates a shit-ton of logs, but it only reads from the games_mp.log. This is the only place the information can obtained (at least about chat, kills, and deaths). IP, Name, and GUID can all be acquired through RCON commands that Paronicon uses to talk to the server. What are you saying is not working? Are you saying the rank command is or isnt working? I'm not 100% clear on that. 

Ok. I manually fixed your databases. You also will be the first to get a release of Paronicon2 that will be getting pushed soon enough. 

There will be one ZIP that I send to you in a PM. Simple replace the contents of the data folder, and also replace the Paronicon.exe and Paronicon-Updater.exe with the one in the zip. (Rename the old one to .old, as this is what the updater does when it does it). 

Combination of these was the fix for this issue. Resolving. 

tower

tower
  • Forum Member
  • 22 posts

Is thats answer to 1234 or 5? :)

Thanks

tower

tower
  • Forum Member
  • 22 posts

And one more weird problem.

In moment when i took  this screen it was actually 29 people in server.

"Overview'' works fine but in moment its reaches 22 people (window height allows 21 people) ''overview'' starts to glitch. Its simply never has display more then 22 on server. (Sometimes its shows 22 people in the list below but feels like there is a scroll bar missing, as window cant be re-sized)

hmm

Thx buddy

Attached Images

• slots.jpg

Edited by hamder@gmail.com, November 29, 2015.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member

• 16,885 posts
That's a different issue, and I'll be sure to put a fix in the push I'm planning this week.

tower

tower
  • Forum Member
  • 22 posts

Hi.

If i will download now latest version does that includes any of these fixes?

Thanks

tower

tower
  • Forum Member
  • 22 posts

Hello.

I deleted one server what i didn't need but its caused error for one other server i needed but i dint touch that one. You think you can take a look or i need to start stats from scratch?

Full error when i click on server:

Server catch corrupt. Please restart Paranicon. If the problem persists, please submit a bug on support forums. Index was outside the bounds of the arrey.

Regards,

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member

• 16,885 posts

Hello.

I deleted one server what i didn't need but its caused error for one other server i needed but i dint touch that one. You think you can take a look or i need to start stats from scratch?

Full error when i click on server:

Server catch corrupt. Please restart Paranicon. If the problem persists, please submit a bug on support forums. Index was outside the bounds of the arrey.

Regards,

Please start a new report in the future. 

I can take a look at your files and most likely fix them for you quite easily. Find a private way to send me the files (as they DO contain passwords and other sensitive data), and I will get them fixed up for you. 

tower

tower
  • Forum Member
  • 22 posts

Hello.

And thanks for replay.

What files you need? Or all ''Paranicon 2'' folder?

Regards,

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member

• 16,885 posts

Just the data folder.

tower

tower
  • Forum Member
  • 22 posts

Great. 

I have sent you DATA folder 

And FYI problem server ID:4 (3.Bm8)

Thanks

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member

• 16,885 posts

What servers SHOULD still be active (by name)?

tower

tower
  • Forum Member
  • 22 posts

There is three servers all are working. But server with ID:4 in ''paranicon'' showing that error and seems like nothing works but in game stats works even for ID:4

Thx

tower

tower
  • Forum Member
  • 22 posts

Any luck? :)

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member

• 16,885 posts

Any luck? :)

Have been absolutely swamped. I'll take a peak right now. :)

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member

• 16,885 posts

Have been absolutely swamped. I'll take a peak right now. :)

Just uploaded some tweaked database files to our PM. Try those ones out. 

tower

tower
  • Forum Member
  • 22 posts

So far seems to be working fine. thx

Shall i list all the other glitches i have with it here or you think you know all of them already?

(Just with idea to make Paranicon perfect/better)

Thanks

tower

tower
  • Forum Member
  • 22 posts

Hi guys .

Can you please explaint [search term]? do you type some kind of date format?

!bansearch
Give syntax of command. Usage: !bansearch [search term] [server]

Edited by tower, September 18, 2016.

tower

tower
  • Forum Member
  • 22 posts

Anyone? :)

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member

• 16,885 posts

Anyone? :)

It wants something to search for banned player with by there name. I <think> (don't have the code base in front of me) it will also accept part of a GUID, but I'm not sure I recall correctly, plus that would defeat the purpose of the command. 

!bansearch paro 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users