Lewis Parker
  • Forum Member
  • MLG noscoper

• 52 posts
What game? (CoD, BF3, Ect..): Arma 3
What server were you on?: 1
What time/date is the report for?: 6 35 pm CST 10/19/2015
What is the players name that you are reporting?: [ERA] Durr [MEH]

Me and Garry Cooks and Trippy was were in the middle of a heavy role play. [ERA] Durr [MEH] Kept coming in the hospital and opening the doors even though we repeatedly warned him to stop and if we continued we would have him ticketed for disturbing the peace. He counted to do it so I said :Sir, can you please put your hands up for me?" he then ran and I tazed him and he then disconnected. He later came to PD while I was typing this and broke RP several different times.

Attached Images

• 2015-10-19_00004.jpg

Durr

Durr
  • Forum Member
  • Lets Do This The [Meh] Way!!!

• 34 posts

First I would like to start of by saying that I have asked you multiple times to speak with you in game and in Teamspeak, In which both you had no reply to. I would like to say that I "Combat Logged" because trppy or what ever his name was, tazed, restrained and ticketed me for the same reason not even 30 sec before you tazed me. I was leaving the area when this happened (within those 30 sec of being unrestrained and tazed again), in which you would have had to walk past the seine of the crime to leave. I know that I shoulded of did that as an act of police brutality but thats why I went back and tried to talk both in TS and in game. I also tryed talking to an admin in Ts multiple times. This I find invalid to report because you are to talk with the person before reporting that person as the admins always said to me. Also I would like to say that I was not the only one in the TS waiting channel waiting for an admin to report the same person. (That would be you Lewis)  :)

-Love Durr @lewisparker

Edited by Durr, October 19, 2015.

Durr

Durr
  • Forum Member
  • Lets Do This The [Meh] Way!!!

• 34 posts

His name was Trippy the officer that I payed.

Al Hoff

Al Hoff

• Forum Member
  • You ain't got no legs Lieutenant Dan!

• 1,771 posts

@Lewis Parker Thank you for the report and the screenshot showing the taze and disconnect it shall be sufficient enough for me to post a ruling.

First I would like to start of by saying that I have asked you multiple times to speak with you in game and in Teamspeak, In which both you had no reply to. I would like to say that I "Combat Logged" because trppy or what ever his name was, tazed, restrained and ticketed me for the same reason not even 30 sec before you tazed me. I was leaving the area when this happened (within those 30 sec of being unrestrained and tazed again), in which you would have had to walk past the seine of the crime to leave. I know that I shoulded of did that as an act of police brutality but thats why I went back and tried to talk both in TS and in game. I also tryed talking to an admin in Ts multiple times. This I find invalid to report because you are to talk with the person before reporting that person as the admins always said to me. Also I would like to say that I was not the only one in the TS waiting channel waiting for an admin to report the same person. (That would be you Lewis)  :)

-Love Durr @lewisparker

@Durr Altis Life can be frustrating but you are not allowed to break rules. You could have easily talked to the cops and told them you were leaving the scene and that you just paid a ticket for breaking a law. Between the cops they don't communicate every action they do and you should not expect them to. Given your previous notes and kicks you will be banned for 1 month. You were warned by Miatch/Monkeyinatrap a few months ago about combat logging and what would happen if you did it again. You may be unbanned as soon as it is November 20th 2015 (EST)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users