Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Welcome to our new members!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,769 posts

Fellow GSN-ians, please welcome some new members to GSN family. 

New Recruits

Welcome new recruits. You have shown a great amount of dedication to our community and now we invite you to officially join our ranks and wear our tags. 
[GSN] Jhordan
[GSN] HeYYiTzPaT
[GSN] Jay Deadeye 

New Basic
Congrats on being ranked up to a basic member. Because of your dedication to this community during your time as a recruit, we invite you to officially join our ranks.
[GSN] Agony
[GSN] Valshe
[GSN] Channel7Bob
[GSN] HeyArnold
[GSN] SpeedDemon
[GSN] TaPramen

Advanced Members
Welcome Advanced members. You have gained the respect and trust of our community and now you can aid us in keeping our servers clean of hacking and rule breaking scum.
[GSN] Exotic
[GSN] Al Hoff
[GSN] l33thal

Retired Staff
As a bitter sweet announcement, we have a few GSN Staff members that are retiring from their staff duties, however they will still be around in teamspeak and playing with everyone. These members have put 4+ years into this community and are reasons why this place is so fucking awesome. Please thank them for their service.
[GSN] 11B30
[GSN] Thunder
[GSN] SilentOperator

You all will be receiving your rank and permission changes shortly (if they haven't been already.)  If a couple days go past, and you have not yet received these, please place a support ticket. Congrats everyone! Welcome to your new roles in this community. Wear your tags proudly and fight for what we stand for! Make us proud.

MoneyB

MoneyB
  • Forum Member
  • 72 posts

Congrats everyone and respect to those retiring!

Jay Deadeye

Jay Deadeye
  • Still a Basic Bitch

• 516 posts

Thank you for accepting me into GSN! <3

and congrats on all the promotions, and a salute to @11b30 @Thunder @Silent Operator 6

HacksawJack

HacksawJack

• Banned
  • Banned

• 2,556 posts

Welcome guys and congrats!

@Thunder @11b30 @Silent Operator 6

Youll be missed guys, thank you so much for the dedication and commitment you have had towards GSN. The three and half years I have been here we couldnt have asked for better leadership. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Koda

Koda

• Forum Member
  • Ready for some science?

• 2,136 posts

Congrats all and I will see you three around, most likely kicking peoples butts @Thunder @11b30 @Silent Operator 6  :) Have fun!

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Staff
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,902 posts

Congrats to all the new members. And a long and hard salute to my boys, Thunder, Silent and 11b. You will be missed at the round table my friends, and you have every ounce of respect I have to give. I've looked up to all of your for quite some time, and I will never forget what you guys did for this community. Love you all. 

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Resident Ark Dood

• 2,742 posts
First off, thanks for all the dedication to this community both in the spotlight and behind the scenes to the retiring members. There aren't many people I've met here or IRL that have shown the level of professionalism and compassion that you guys have to us. Enjoy the retirement!

Secondly, congrats to all the promotions and recruits! You've earned your spot so keep up the good work!

Sam.

Sam.

• Forum Member
  • Former EXP

• 1,035 posts
Congrats and thank uou

Jhordan

Jhordan
  • TheOneAndOnly

• 222 posts

Congrats everyone, and Thnxs to all you Retired members you guys made this place awesome!!! :D

Machine Gun Preacher

Machine Gun Preacher
  • Forum Member
  • Yes, I know I post too much.

• 4,647 posts
Congrats on the promotions everyone.

Thank you for the good times @Thunder and @Silent_Operator_6.

Goodluck @11b30

ECHO

ECHO
  • Forum Member
  • Well then

• 184 posts

congrats guys.

M2THE49

M2THE49

• Retired
  • 5,408 posts

You guys are all the best and welcome to the community!

@Thunder, @11b30, @Silent Operator 6: It's been a pleasure to play and work with you these past 4 years. You guys hold a special place here in GSN and in my heart, so stick around so I can knife you in BF4 :D

DarkerBlitz

DarkerBlitz

• Forum Member
  • 1,114 posts

Congrats guys!

And to our newly retired staff, thank you for everything you have done over the years <3

S3tha

S3tha
  • Forum Member
  • 42 posts

grats everyone

John Snow

John Snow

• Forum Member
  • I know! I know! I know nothing

• 381 posts
Congrats dudes and dudettes

David

David
  • Forum Member
  • 195 posts

Gratz!

Modoc

Modoc
  • Get off my lawn!!!

• 1,113 posts

Congratulations to the new members.

To those retiring, thank you for your service. There is noway to replace you, we can only live up to your legacies.

Ghost

Ghost
  • Forum Member
  • Im the REAL GHOST!

• 651 posts

Congrats  people on promotions and recruit status.

to bad we also got a few more retired people.

hope to see you guys in ts still

MrFortyTwo

MrFortyTwo

• Staff
  • Newdoodabooder

• 678 posts
Kudos to those retiring! You've helped build an incredible community, be very proud!

And welcome to those joining the ranks!

Hey Arnold

Hey Arnold
  • Forum Member
  • The B.F.G

• 92 posts
Awesome news! Congrats to everyone else for their promotions and welcome, to the new recruits :)
To the members retiring, enjoy your retirement but I hope to still see you around from time to time :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users