Arma3 Recorded
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts
What server were you banned from? : GSN ALTIS LIFE
Who banned you?: KODA
Why were you banned?: "Trolling"
When were you banned?: 10/18/2015
What is your in-game name?: Kill The Pub Cop  

I feel a little saddened i was banned rather then kicked. The pub cops have been harassing me and cheating to arrest me for days on end. I had been to jail 5 times previous today alone and half of the times I had no bounty. I did not mean to troll. i just didn't want all the Pub cops trying me over and over and over again with no discretion. I apologize if my 2 messages seemed over the top. Please understand and I will be willing to talk to you about this. 

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

emttim

emttim

• Retired
  • 2,058 posts

@Koda will be with you soon. Hold tight. 

Arma3 Recorded

Arma3 Recorded
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts

ty

Koda

Koda

• Forum Member
  • Ready for some science?

• 2,136 posts

@Arma3 Recorded, here is your Ban Thread.

You weren't banned because of the two messages, the reason you were banned was because of Fail RP. (shooting at civilians without any initiation of Role Play) You have been given way too many opportunities to straighten up the way you've played and to learn how to follow the rules. We here at GSN are very understanding and lenient people, but when we see someone with SEVEN notes and EIGHT kicks within one month of gameplay on our server, it is quite obvious that you are taking advantage of that leniency. If this was any other server, you would have been gone a long time ago.

I will not be giving you a temporary ban nor will I be un-banning you today.  I wouldn't mind letting you re-dispute your ban in a month or two when you when you feel you have acquired the appropriate knowledge on how you are supposed to behave when playing on our servers, however I will let a staff member override that if they believe you are not a good fit for our server. If you have not done so already, I urge you do read over our Code of Conduct and our Rules so you do not get yourself in trouble again.

Altis Life Server Rules

GSN Code of Conduct

GSN Website Rules And Guidelines

You are still welcome on our other GSN servers, in our TeamSpeak, and on the forums but that can change quickly depending on your attitudeIf you have anymore questions regarding your ban, feel free to message me on the forumsPlease refrain from messaging other admins to get unbanned, either on the forums or in Teamspeak, do not create another ban dispute, and do not whine about your ban on the forums. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in further consequences.

Hopefully you can learn from this for your future gaming endeavors and I wish you a nice day!

Tagging Altis and HR Staff (@Nackers @emttim @Paronity @InfernalRage)

Edit: Talked to player in Teamspeak and he was very respectable and understood what he did wrong, I will allow him to re-dispute his ban once he feels hes acquired the appropriate knowledge on how to behave :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users