• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Mr. Fluffy

Mr. Fluffy
  • Forum Member
  • [ATU-LT]

• 39 posts
I'm just going to speak on his behalf
chuck is my friend I haven't been on in awhile because of Pc Repairs and this happened to cross my mind please note * he did not ask me for this * we were in a conversation a week or two ago and tbh, he was sincere about what he said, i can't recite word for word what he said but he told me that he messed up and the admins did what they had to do with the TS ban also taking him off of GPD I'm sure if you gave him a chance and lifted it he wouldn't make the same mistake
so if you can reevaluate his ban I think chuck would be a great addition to GSN he made the Impression on me which is why I became apart of the GSN community this is all

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • <br />
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.<br />
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.<br />
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.<br />
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.<br />
<br />Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.<br />(This was an automated message.)

Mr. Fluffy

Mr. Fluffy
  • Forum Member
  • [ATU-LT]

• 39 posts
Sorry about the double post I'm using my iphone if it was my pc this wouldn't have happened

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,721 posts

https://gsngaming.co...om-ts/?hl=chuck

there is already a decision about that topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users