• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

GodofDeath Julien

GodofDeath Julien
  • Forum Member
  • 8 posts
What server were you banned from? : TeamSpeak
Who banned you?: TheGoats267
Why were you banned?: banned for arguing with and disrespecting admins in the TeamSpeak
When were you banned?: 2015-10-18 at 10:49 PM
What is your in-game name?: GodofDeath Julien  

Well I was banned justifying myself and then when I looked at the forums it said this "User was banned for arguing with and disrespecting admins in the TeamSpeak, and given previous history and warnings, was banned temporarily for 5 days." The part I don't understand I have never got banned on this sever and the only times I was warned was with EMS issues like 3-4 months ago and there was no prof so it was dropped. I am sorry that I was being disrespectful to you but I was just trying to explain my way of thinking on the matter. 

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Valshe

Valshe
  • Forum Member
  • Meow

• 183 posts

Thank you for posting your ban dispute @GodofDeath Julien. Please be patient, avoid making multiple posts, and follow through with BanBots guidelines until @TheGoats267 has time to get to you.

TheGoats267

TheGoats267
  • Banned
  • Always Here

• 1,958 posts

Hi there @GodofDeath Julien and thank you for your ban dispute.

As you seem to know now, and have had issues with in the past - when in doubt, trust the administrators. We know what we are talking about, and if it would seem that we may be making a mistake, point it out politely and calmly, or even make a forum post about it in a rule discussion explaining the discrepency. Raising your voice to the point of yelling, interrupting, cutting off, and arguing with admins to argue your point of view, however, is not the best option.

With the aforementioned issue in mind, and considering your previous ban history, I will be willing to reduce the duration of this ban to 3 days, which will place your unban time exactly 3 days from your initial ban time (October 20).

Thanks again for the dispute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users