Gunner1
  • Forum Member
  • 463 posts
What game? (CoD, BF3, Ect..): arma 3
What server were you on?: altis life
What time/date is the report for?: 6:35 central
What is the players name that you are reporting?: violent chicken

@nugeat

combat logged cause he claimed "cant see his name" also broke rp and threatened to report me

Edited by Exotic, October 18, 2015.

nugeat

nugeat
  • Forum Member
  • Violent Chicken

• 7 posts

notice, how you know my name and randomly come up to me and arrest me. No roleplay at all, tazed me for no reason. Oh not to mention the fact that the server crashed, so yeah i closed the game so i whouldnt loose my shit.  

Gunner1

Gunner1
  • Forum Member
  • 463 posts

notice, how you know my name and randomly come up to me and arrest me. No roleplay at all, tazed me for no reason. Oh not to mention the fact that the server crashed, so yeah i closed the game so i whouldnt loose my shit.  

i asked you to put your hands up. i can use your name nothing wrong with that and u just admited to closing your game to save your stuff which is combat logging. i refuse to comment anymore until a member can get a hold of this

Edited by Gunner1, October 17, 2015.

nugeat

nugeat
  • Forum Member
  • Violent Chicken

• 7 posts

lol, no i said, " the server crashed, so yeah i closed the game so i whouldnt loose my shit. " the second the red numbers showed up i closed out so i whouldnt loose shit, Good try tho m8.

l33thal

l33thal
  • Forum Member
  • 507 posts

This is a clear cut combat log. A note has been added to his profile. Thank you for the report.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users