hitmangameing
  • Forum Member
  • 5 posts
What server were you banned from? : GSN Altis life
Who banned you?: l33thal
Why were you banned?: Rasist
When were you banned?: Today
What is your in-game name?: [C-18] Michael  

I was banned for calling someone a homophobic word when I didn't say that when you watch the vid about it I ran away and didn't talk it someone else said it because the lable above my name didn't say i was speaking ( )

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts

@l33thal will be with you as soon as he is available. Until then, please note what banbot says above. 

Thanks!

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

@l33thal

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts

Thanks! It refused to let me mention him.....

l33thal

l33thal
  • Forum Member
  • 507 posts

Ok Michael couple things. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that your name didn't light up. Here is my problem. When researching this you have been banned once for the same reason. The same word! You have said that same exact word 4 separate times in sidechat. Which leads me to believe this is your word of preference. I will unban you but please take a long hard look at yourself on why you would even consider using this word.

@Paronity, @Nackers would you like to unban him for me.

hitmangameing

hitmangameing
  • Forum Member
  • 5 posts

Ok Michael couple things. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that your name didn't light up. Here is my problem. When researching this you have been banned once for the same reason. The same word! You have said that same exact word 4 separate times in sidechat. Which leads me to believe this is your word of preference. I will unban you but please take a long hard look at yourself on why you would even consider using this word.

@Paronity, @Nackers would you like to unban him for me.

Thank you and the other time wasnt me playing it was my friend but i will make sure that he knows and I know not to say that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users