Jake

• Banned
  • The Real Slim Shaggy

• 881 posts
What game? (CoD, BF3, Ect..): Arma 3
What server were you on?: Altis Life
What time/date is the report for?: 2015-10-17
What is the players name that you are reporting?: [Meh] MattDaPolice [ERA]

So i was driving in kavala when all of a sudden Matt starts to ram me and we had no previous initiation then he just robs me.

MatthewDaPolicia

MatthewDaPolicia
  • Forum Member
  • MatthewDaPolicia

• 24 posts

I rammed you cause I was trying to break the wheels off the car and second its not rdm since you shot me and robbing isn't illegal if its used in the proper way.

Jake

Jake

• Banned
  • The Real Slim Shaggy

• 881 posts

I rammed you cause I was trying to break the wheels off the car and second its not rdm since you shot me and robbing isn't illegal if its used in the proper way.

Dude its TROLLING. You don't just ram someone without engagement.

MatthewDaPolicia

MatthewDaPolicia
  • Forum Member
  • MatthewDaPolicia

• 24 posts

But how do I message you in a car when I cant see your name tag? Ok I know now how to do it if you want a comp lets just say for what happened Il do it but also don't just blame my whole gang. It was what I did not my gang.

Edited by MatthewDaPolicia, October 18, 2015.

Jake

Jake

• Banned
  • The Real Slim Shaggy

• 881 posts

But how do I message you in a car when I cant see your name tag?

Tilde key buddy, or scream stop the car, you don't just constantly ram someone for no reason.

MatthewDaPolicia

MatthewDaPolicia
  • Forum Member
  • MatthewDaPolicia

• 24 posts

K its just Im very new with these controls but if you want some money or anything Il provide/ Sorry for the inconvenience 

Jake

Jake

• Banned
  • The Real Slim Shaggy

• 881 posts

K its just Im very new with these controls but if you want some money or anything Il provide/ Sorry for the inconvenience 

250k comp and ill call off the report. and ill say when i receive it IF i receive it.

MatthewDaPolicia

MatthewDaPolicia
  • Forum Member
  • MatthewDaPolicia

• 24 posts

Ok when will you be on?

TheGoats267

TheGoats267
  • Banned
  • Always Here

• 1,958 posts

Ok.

After reviewing the evidence of this report, I will conclude that @MattheDaPolicia took hostile actions to your vehicle, @ Jake without initiating, and for that reason, is considered a rule break.

For that reason, this instance will be noted as such.

@ Jake . In the future, do NOT make compensation a threat involved in a report. Just because you have evidnece on someone breaking rules isn't a free ticket to blackmail them to give you compensation. Not only that, but 250k for the gear you had on you (that is, of course, assuming you died, which you cut off), is far higher than the value of what was carried on you.

No further administrative action besides the note will take palce. Whether or not your receieve compensation for any losses will be dependant on Matthew's desire to give it or those reviewing support-ticket-based compensation requests.

Thank you for the report.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users