Trucker Bill
  • Forum Member
  • 200 posts
What server were you banned from? : Altis Life
Who banned you?: Koda
Why were you banned?: Glitching
When were you banned?: 10.17.15/3:00 AM EST
What is your in-game name?: [ALF[ Trucker Bill  

Honestly, I don't even know how this is considered glitching...

I had a Rook already in my inventory and I was given the option to pick up magazines from his body. My shirt was filled with magazines already, but I immediately stopped the action when I realized it was wrong to do. I definitely wasn't trying to loot magazines off his body. That's my friend @Mordecai Joe in the video, and I wouldn't take anything from him without his permission. He can attest to that.

• Civilians may only pick up civilian weapons off the ground. They may not swap gear if given the option or take things out of the inventory of a dead body.

After looking this rule over, I understand that this may restrict looting magazines off his body, but in the messages back and forth, I clearly stated that I didn't receive any magazines from this. I have a house filled with guns/ammo and wouldn't need to resort to looting gear off dead bodies. 

But, anyways, I can see how @Koda felt the need to ban me off the server without telling me what I really did wrong here. I went to sleep right after this conversation as it was late for me and had no idea I was even banned until today when I tried to log in. 

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Exotic

Exotic
  • Forum Member
  • The Albino One

• 500 posts

@Trucker Bill Thanks for the ban dispute, @Koda will be with you when she can.  Until then please don't bother any other admins in  any way, shape, or form about your ban!

Koda

Koda

• Forum Member
  • Ready for some science?

• 2,136 posts

Good afternoon @Trucker Bill, here is your Ban Thread.

I am going to make this very cut dry and clear for you, you will not be unbanned from our Altis Life server. You have been on our server for a very long time and have broken plenty of rules, giving you many opportunities to learn from your mistakes. Last night you thought you were not being watched and thus you openly did something you know you shouldn't have done, proving that you do not care about how you are supposed to behave when playing on our server.

We here at GSN are very understanding and lenient people but when we see something like this we do not appreciate it because you are obviously taking advantage of that leniency. You are still welcome on our other GSN servers, in our TeamSpeak, and on the forums but that can change quickly depending on your attitude. If you have not done so already, I urge you do read over our Code of Conduct and our Rules so you do not get yourself in trouble again.

GSN Code of Conduct

GSN Website Rules And Guidelines

If you have anymore questions regarding your ban, feel free to message me on the forums. Please refrain from messaging other admins about your ban, either on the forums or in Teamspeak, do not create another ban dispute, and do not whine about your ban on the forums. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in further consequences.

Hopefully you can learn from this for your future gaming endeavors and I wish you a nice day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users