albokik23

albokik23
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts
What game? (CoD, BF3, Ect..): Arma 3
What server were you on?: Altis Life server
What time/date is the report for?: 1:40am
What is the players name that you are reporting?: (BIA)Potato

was walking down the street in Zaros after seeing an ifrit and when i approached (BIA)Potato he jumped out and sprayed me up about a minute later he did the same to my friend. It was random and that was the only time i talked to him when i walked up to his ifrit. Here is the YouTube video with proof of the whole thing. 

Potato

Potato
  • Forum Member
  • 53 posts
First of all BIA Just engaged these people and second they broke nlr multiple times. I was fed up got out shot him. We were still engaged one of my gang members has the videos of them rdm then I'll talk to him the morning.

Also he is lieing because they did speak to me Multiple times trying to rob me in Zaros they would respawn in there house multiple times after we killed them.

He also said what up you boy you dead boy. Witch is also a threat.

GooNie

GooNie

• Forum Member
  • 326 posts

@Potato do you have a video evidence? 

Boopy Escobar

Boopy Escobar
  • Forum Member
  • 13 posts

@Potato we killed you guys so many times and you just kept coming back so if anybody's breaking NLR its your gang. We killed you guys first and you guys spawned right back in Zaros. I have video evidence if the admin wants to see it.

Potato

Potato
  • Forum Member
  • 53 posts

@broncho22 you spawned in your house 3-4 times and the only reason we kept coming back cause you broke nlr and rdms us if you didnt rdm my team members we would have left but you decided to keep respawning in your house. Barrdy and other gpd went to your house but you guys disconnect minutes before we broke rules so dont threaten me with video cause if you show the whole 15 minutes of it will show you spawining in your house.

Potato

Potato
  • Forum Member
  • 53 posts

My friend doesnt have the video but i requesting that he show the whole video 15 mins before the action and 15 after the action.

Boopy Escobar

Boopy Escobar
  • Forum Member
  • 13 posts

@Potato We killed you guys first so why did you guys break it in the first place?

Potato

Potato
  • Forum Member
  • 53 posts

@broncho22 we broke it cause you rdm us so we went back for our stuff then you killed us then respawned in your house and i spawn out side of zaros in my house 5 mins later and then you killed samslickkiller so we were enaged thats why i shot you also said you're dead man so that was threat.

Boopy Escobar

Boopy Escobar
  • Forum Member
  • 13 posts

But we didnt rdm @Potato

Potato

Potato
  • Forum Member
  • 53 posts

@broncho22 you rolled uip in a black hatchback got out said hands up they were putting there hands up right as they started 2 you shot shot both of them. Then when i came to the scene you were in your house shotting me not knowing if i was witht them or not then killed me.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts

Stop bitching in the post. The question from the admin was:

@Potato do you have a video evidence? 

If any other posts are made and the reply is NOT an answer to that question, I will remove the post and you will be getting a note on your account for not following rules. 

If it continues, I'll just close the report as invalid. 

Potato

Potato
  • Forum Member
  • 53 posts
I already said I don't have the video my friend was recording but doesn't work. I also have gotten reported once after 8 months and the report was removed. I strive to not rdm and I didn't rdm the video doesn't show the whole story.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts

I already said I don't have the video my friend was recording but doesn't work. I also have gotten reported once after 8 months and the report was removed. I strive to not rdm and I didn't rdm the video doesn't show the whole story.

We have to go off the video and evidence that we do have, which is posted above. This just means that you don't have any defense against and must take whatever punishment is decided for you. 

I will be locking this up to give @GooNie time to deliberate. 

GooNie

GooNie

• Forum Member
  • 326 posts

I apologize for the delay. Now please understand the rules for report-a-player and other forum threads. Here's the link for the rules. https://gsngaming.co...ort-a-player/. 

@Potato, You jumped out of an ifrit. Made no demands or threats. Just gunned down the player. That is RDM. You could have handled this better. You were in armor and had a high power rifle. He was an unarmed civ. If a player is breaking the rules. Record it and keep on playing the game. Then report it to us here and we will take care of it. Now I will be placing a note on your profile for RDM. It is your first note and you have one kick from April 2015 for breaking RP. Remember to stay in character. Have a good time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users