SP2468
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts
What server were you banned from? : Arma Life
Who banned you?: I dont know
Why were you banned?: Because i called a cop a f*****
When were you banned?: 10/16/2015
What is your in-game name?: Jimbob jackson  

I was a little mean because any time i ever called the cops or wanted help trying to be legal they never came but when we tried to have a meeting between several alliances the cops showed up started shooting before even issuing a msg to us. so I was a bit cranky and I called a lieutenant a fa**** when we were being revived and detained and i was ban. Im sorry i let my emotions get the better of me and didn't watch my mouth.

Edited by SP2468, October 16, 2015.

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Agony

Agony

• Forum Member
  • Soon ™

• 377 posts

Thanks for coming to dispute your ban. @Exotic will be with you when he gets some free time, until then please make sure you have read everything banbot has said.

https://gsngaming.co...view=getnewpost

Exotic

Exotic
  • Forum Member
  • The Albino One

• 500 posts

@SP2468 Thanks for posting a dispute about your ban.  I understand heat of the moment things happen, and we all get frustrated.  But language like that is not acceptable ever, no matter how mad you may be.  You used it as a direct insult no less....

So for that reason your altis ban will be 7 days, to be lifted October 24th 11:59pm.  Let this be a lesson, as the next time it will be permanent.

Exotic

Exotic
  • Forum Member
  • The Albino One

• 500 posts

So @SP2468 your blatant disregard for the rules around here regarding words like that is very clear.  Your Altis ban will now be permanent instead of a 7 day temp for posting the same link you PM'd me, as I told you there, and here.  No MATTER WHAT that kind of language is not accepted here at GSN.  Had you just kept quiet, and said sorry I got carried away and be done with it, you would be welcome back with no issue's.

Now you can find yourself a new altis server to play on, but you are welcome to hang around the forums or some of our other gaming servers, keeping in mind if you step a toe out of line after this may very well result in your full removal from GSN.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users