Cbr600rrDrugs

Cbr600rrDrugs
  • Forum Member
  • 16 posts
What server were you banned from? : Breaking RP
Who banned you?: Emttim
Why were you banned?: Breaking RP
When were you banned?: 10/10/15
What is your in-game name?: DontDoDrugs(recording)  

was banned for breaking Rp and i guess meta gaming was told that today was the day i will be unbanned i was not able to re-post on my ban post letting them no its overdue so i wrote it here im also banned on TS which was also supposed to be over today if an Admin or someone with that power can please help me out and do that it would be really helpful thank you.

Oh and no im not bagging the person who banned me (Emttim) very helpful Admin and quick responses)

Edited by Cbr600rrDrugs, October 16, 2015.

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Cbr600rrDrugs

Cbr600rrDrugs
  • Forum Member
  • 16 posts

Did not mean to post 3 of same topic do not know why it did that very sorry

Agony

Agony

• Forum Member
  • Soon ™

• 377 posts

Thanks for posting your dispute again, please hang tight until someone can be along to assist you and don't bother any admins while you wait as banbot mentioned.

https://manage.gsnga...56086a038c07fb2

https://gsngaming.co...ly-3-people-on/

https://gsngaming.co...ng/#entry210240

I'll tag a few people to look into this.

@emttim @InfernalRage

Cbr600rrDrugs

Cbr600rrDrugs
  • Forum Member
  • 16 posts

Im still banned not from the TS but the Altis life server i was supposed to be unbanned yesterday? please help

Cbr600rrDrugs

Cbr600rrDrugs
  • Forum Member
  • 16 posts

Now Sunday still waiting for Emttim to unban me at this point i feel like im being ignored or something I've been waiting patiently the past 2 extra days why is it not automated???

Agony

Agony

• Forum Member
  • Soon ™

• 377 posts

Admins have lives too.. if you find yourself still banned it's likely because an admin is busy. Do not complain, they will tend to it when they can.

emttim

emttim

• Retired
  • 2,058 posts

I did unban you on Friday. Well, I attempted to. Apparently, it didn't go through. I'm sorry for the delay. If that happens again, and the dispute a ban is locked (it wasn't supposed to be, an over zealous person did it) ONE dispute a ban asking for the admin in question to be removed is all that is appropriate. It seems you went a little crazy when it wasn't done in a timely manner. Please keep this in mind if ever this situation repeats itself. 

You have been unbanned. If you have any other questions, please let me know. 

Cbr600rrDrugs

Cbr600rrDrugs
  • Forum Member
  • 16 posts

Thank you i thought something was messed up or something its all good though, I just logged in thank you and have a nice day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users