13 replies to this topic

BlackjackGoFish

BlackjackGoFish
  • Forum Member
  • 15 posts
What game? (CoD, BF3, Ect..): arma 3
What server were you on?: altis life arma 3
What time/date is the report for?: 10/16/15
What is the players name that you are reporting?: [T.O.A.] zed, [T.O.A] Cozen, [T.O.A.]Warrier, [T.O.A.]Beta

@Angaar will be posting his POV of them on this thread, in theyre POV theyre actually seen abusing a glitch to kill themselfs inside prison to break out

https://youtu.be/nAqPHI6YCDI

https://youtu.be/UzIHJEzUO94

https://youtu.be/WN2wp0XIg9w

https://youtu.be/wfmUVbfUW10

Angaar

Angaar

• Forum Member
  • 122 posts

My vision of them Exploiting at the prison to Glitch kill each other to escape

Angaar

Angaar

• Forum Member
  • 122 posts

Summery of all the things reporting:

Initial event players were shooting out of the back of cop offroad in restraints, Blackjack was then asked to start recording

[T.O.A] Earl acually needs to be added to the list above, Jumps out of Offroad in first vid at 1:02

At 1:36 [T.O.A] Luckybeta shoots while in police restaints in the back of GPD offroad after being warned previously killing myself [Angaar]

1:27 [T.O.A] Cozen's game crashes [Due to ping] shortly after returning to troll with Earl

[T.O.A] Warrior At multiple times during this recording Breaks RP, talking about RDM and Reporting

[T.O.A] Zed After his heli was shot down joined Kavala Dispatch TS yelling about being shot down and was removed from the TS room

=============================================================

Angaar's Vid

After multiple times of seeing it in chat i managed to record Mainly Cozen/Zed/Luckybeta Exploiting the prison system by having someone stand in the corner and then having a second person dive at their legs causing them to launch into the prison walls killing themselves, at one point they acually use an AFK player in prison as the "Exploit Device" to kill themselves

jksdfvkjlsdnbvksdnfkvldsv

jksdfvkjlsdnbvksdnfkvldsv
  • Forum Member
  • 14 posts

Summery of all the things reporting:

Initial event players were shooting out of the back of cop offroad in restraints, Blackjack was then asked to start recording

[T.O.A] Earl acually needs to be added to the list above, Jumps out of Offroad in first vid at 1:02

At 1:36 [T.O.A] Luckybeta shoots while in police restaints in the back of GPD offroad after being warned previously killing myself [Angaar]

1:27 [T.O.A] Cozen's game crashes [Due to ping] shortly after returning to troll with Earl

[T.O.A] Warrior At multiple times during this recording Breaks RP, talking about RDM and Reporting

[T.O.A] Zed After his heli was shot down joined Kavala Dispatch TS yelling about being shot down and was removed from the TS room

=============================================================

Angaar's Vid

After multiple times of seeing it in chat i managed to record Mainly Cozen/Zed/Luckybeta Exploiting the prison system by having someone stand in the corner and then having a second person dive at their legs causing them to launch into the prison walls killing themselves, at one point they acually use an AFK player in prison as the "Exploit Device" to kill themselves

like f*** i came back to troll i handed myself in buddy... if your going to be a lieing piece of s*** don't lie about me... Get your Story right ok... i dont deserve this kind of treatment and shit by you. Just because your a GPD...

yea i would like to fight this report of trolling... this is bullshit and your Lie'r... 

Edited by Cozen1798, October 16, 2015.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts

like f*** i came back to troll i handed myself in buddy... if your going to be a lieing piece of s*** don't lie about me... Get your Story right ok... i dont deserve this kind of treatment and shit by you. Just because your a GPD...

yea i would like to fight this report of trolling... this is bullshit and your Lie'r... 

Posts like that don't need to be on these forums. Keep it cool, or find a new home. It's really that simple. 

Also, don't post on player reports unless asked. 

Since you made me post in here about your post, I will be the one taking the report as well. I'll be reviewing everything and will make a post at my earliest convenience. 

If you have anything to post, I will give you until tomorrow to come up with it, or I will go solely off of the information that is provided here. 

Sam.

Sam.

• Forum Member
  • Former EXP

• 1,035 posts
If it helps I can confirm the prison glitching I was playing as EMS and TOA was dying left and right at the prison. I might have my evidence in my shadow play folder I will look for it.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts

If it helps I can confirm the prison glitching I was playing as EMS and TOA was dying left and right at the prison. I might have my evidence in my shadow play folder I will look for it.

You should have PM'ed me that info as my post above states, don't post on a report unless asked. However, they have confessed and reported that they did/were indeed glitching and have reported EXACTLY how to do it to us. 

Whether it is because this report was made or not is hard to say, but they did admit and report how they were doing it to us. 

I don't want any other posts on this topic unless its from TOA/KOR from their side in regard to the RP/RDM

Warrior12

Warrior12
  • Forum Member
  • 9 posts
Ok, I don't know why I'm in the report but I didn't abuse a glitch I don't even know what glitch you talking about. Do you got the video where you broke RP by just tazin me when the EMS revive me . I had no idea why you arrested me and you never told me . Do you have that video because my recorder wasn't recording. But since you got everything else I know you got to have that video. I went afk inside the jail. Blackjack you know you never engage me. You never told me to "put my hands up" or you will be tazed . You never even give me time to put my hands up . Do you have that video. A EMS was there and witness the actions of blackjack . Blackjack make sure you report everything and not what you want to report.

Edited by Warrior12, October 16, 2015.

BlackjackGoFish

BlackjackGoFish
  • Forum Member
  • 15 posts

unfourtanately, i only started recording when @Angaar told me to, when we knew we were going to start haivng problems. @Warrior12 your in this report for Breaking RP. i only tazed and restained you because i was ordered to by a hugher up. 

Warrior12

Warrior12
  • Forum Member
  • 9 posts
Dude, please post whoever told you name in here because now he's involved. If a GPD told you that then he broke RP like I said yall never engage me . It wasn't like I was shooting at yall and yall killed me and a medic then revive me and yall taze me then I would understand. Instead you just shoot be out of the blue I didn't even know you guys was there so take me out of this report.

BlackjackGoFish

BlackjackGoFish
  • Forum Member
  • 15 posts

@Angaar was my CO at the time. None the less, you Broke RP @Warrior12

Zed

Zed
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts

I did in fact go in the TS but I did not go in there yelling like @Angaar said i was nor did i get kicked out of it. I only went in there because I  wanted to try to speak with him privately about why he shot me when i was clearly  above 150m above Kavala. After they said I  couldn't be in there and i had to leave. I did leave calmly and I tried to message him but he didnt reply. so I went and spoke to an admin about it. 

Warrior12

Warrior12
  • Forum Member
  • 9 posts
Blackjack if you don't want to atmit you broke RP then don't comment no more

TheGoats267

TheGoats267
  • Banned
  • Always Here

• 1,958 posts
Evidence and stories have been provided.

This thread will be locked until @Paronity can take a look at it.

If at that time more input is needed, he will specifically request it. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users