HacksawJack

• Banned
  • Banned

• 2,556 posts
What game? (CoD, BF3, Ect..): GSN Forums
What server were you on?: GSN Community Page
What time/date is the report for?: The Past Three Months
What is the players name that you are reporting?: Piercedangel

Id like to formally report @Piercedangel for breaking our GSN Website Rules and Guidelines. Specifically:
No Spam

• Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible. Refrain from posting excessively in a row and collate all your points in one post. Unnecessary bumping of topics is also considered spam. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads. Threads that contain only links and lack constructive dialogue will be deleted. Exceptions will be made for the ‘Media’ sub-forum and threads where gaming and non gaming videos are welcomed.

• Registering on this website in an effort to advertise any personal content (e.g. a youtube/twitch channel, etc) is not allowed (or advertising of any kind). If you’re not here to get to know our community, take your advertising else where.

As of today @Piercedangel has not posted since July 27th with only a total of 14 posts in the forums. 

jXZzWom.png lDpDB41.png

In addition; she has been spamming the status update box with her re-tweets for her own personal twitter and twitch account. She has over 13 pages of regurgitated status's. She is not active in teamspeak, and not active in the community. The last game she remotely played with us was MC and even then it was for a short time (Back in July). 

She is simply using our community resources for her own gain and has no interest in getting to know us. I would like the administrative PR team @Nackers and @Paronity To take a look at this profile and make a call on this.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts

Some of her posts have been inappropriate as well. I believe @Nackers sent her a PM on this issue if I'm not mistaken. 

HacksawJack

HacksawJack

• Banned
  • Banned

• 2,556 posts

Removed her ability to post status updates. 

Report closed. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users