Sam.

• Forum Member
  • Former EXP

• 1,035 posts
What game? (CoD, BF3, Ect..): Arma 3
What server were you on?: Altis Life
What time/date is the report for?: 9:10 pmMST
What is the players name that you are reporting?: [MeH] Lucas Ashton

The only one i was initiated with was [MeH] Ryan he engaged me, not terror threat or any message was recieved from lucas. Lucas needed to engage with me on separate terms

May take minute to process

Lucas Ashton

Lucas Ashton
  • Forum Member
  • 10 posts

We were both involved in this situation by holding you up....... By saying that, I demanded Ryan to hold you up and which basically initiated both of us in a way where we were allowed to engage on you since you didn't fulfill our request  we demanded you to do which was " Put Your Hands Up" ... I would also like to get clarification that even though we are in the same gang and the same situation we all have to "initiation" pm you instead of only one person in the gang saying it. I mean thats what I thought the gang tags we have to wear in our names are for.

BUT once you actually tazed Ryan I got out and shot you since you fired upon us in a way. I did this because me and Ryan were rolling together and you initiated on one of the MEH members which was Ryan. My first instinct was to shoot you since I really thought this was the same situation because of the fact I was in this situation when Ryan actually initiated on you. 

Also if I am proven wrong here I am happily willing to comp your needs but I would like to see some rules where we cant just have 1 guy in the gang initiate on you.

My POV : 

May still be uploading.

Edited by Lucas Ashton, October 15, 2015.

Lucas Ashton

Lucas Ashton
  • Forum Member
  • 10 posts

Alrighty after doing some research and getting help from an awesome GPD I have found out I was inn the wrong here with this.

One entity is only related to Terror Threats and Gang vs Gang

Meaning: RP must be initiated by offensive party when interacting with any cops. There must be RP used when beginning any interaction with cops. Just because a gang member is being arrested, it does not justify KOS on cops."

Directly quoted from the rules and im sorry about doing this never knew we had to do this. As that is all stated im going to comp Sam for his items and what ever else he lost once her tells me how much he lost.

If you still would like to see my POV I would post it again for your sake but hope the rest of y'all have a great day.

Edited by Lucas Ashton, October 16, 2015.

Exotic

Exotic
  • Forum Member
  • The Albino One

• 500 posts

@Lucas Ashton as you stated you were wrong here, I'll ask @ Sam to get with you about compensation, but you need to brush up on our rules clearly.  Please take an in depth look at our rules, as this is not the first issue of RDM.

Once @ Sam is comp'd we will consider this case closed.

Sam.

Sam.

• Forum Member
  • Former EXP

• 1,035 posts

i recieved compensation

Exotic

Exotic
  • Forum Member
  • The Albino One

• 500 posts

Ty sam, case closed.