Sam.

• Forum Member
  • Former EXP

• 1,035 posts
What game? (CoD, BF3, Ect..): GSN GAMING
What server were you on?: Forums
What time/date is the report for?: Today
What is the players name that you are reporting?: Forgot name

pretty disrespectful, and it was all because i reported him for combat logging then i recieved a message from this guy on forums 5iR0ZMu.jpg

Sam.

Sam.

• Forum Member
  • Former EXP

• 1,035 posts
His ingame name on altos life is [MeH] Sean

Sean(MrDoge)

Sean(MrDoge)
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts
I have the freedom of speech and ill use it ad i please if your offended by my feelings to you then im sorry but otherwise i will use my rights as i please.

Exotic

Exotic
  • Forum Member
  • The Albino One

• 500 posts

@Sean(MrDoge)  While we may have the right of free speech and all, our GSN code of conduct clearly states you may not use such language, or harass anyone in the manner you have above.  Beyond just being rude, it's breaking our number one rule, DON'T BE A DICK!

You can have whatever feelings you'd like for someone, but you MAY not post or send them messages like you did to @Sam.  For those reasons I'm adding a note to your profile, and I'd like you to properly apologize to @Sam.  This will be your only warning about language, let me make that very clear.  As what you have done could also be considered bullying as well, and there will be no room for it here.  We all are expected to act like adults, playing an adult video game, in an adult gaming community, pretty simple.

This thread will remain open for @Sean(MrDoge) to write out his apology, or pm it so @Sam.  There is to be NO OTHER POSTS here unless it's from Sean apologizing, failure to follow such simple rules will earn each person who posts a removal from Altis.

Sean(MrDoge)

Sean(MrDoge)
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts
I am deeply sorry that i offended you. I was angry and not thinking.

Exotic

Exotic
  • Forum Member
  • The Albino One

• 500 posts

Thank you, now that we have that out of the way.  Let's all get along, AND PLAY SOME FREAKING VIDEO GAMES!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users