Photo

This is how Sam McSmith handle situation( My 4 day as Public cop!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Warrior12

Warrior12
  • Forum Member
  • 9 posts
What game? (CoD, BF3, Ect..): Arma 3
What server were you on?: Altis Life RPG
What time/date is the report for?: 10/14/2015 @ 6 pm
What is the players name that you are reporting?: Sam McSmith [EXP]

I been a public cops for 4 days( I had read the rules. we all went thru this) and out of theses 4 days I haven't got a complain from no GPD's or other public cops. they guide me thru everything  and I appreciate that.  So today I made my first mistake by dealing with a guy that Sam McSmith had arrested but there was 2 guys that got arrested so I thought I handle one and Sam handle one but of course the other guy disappeared and of course I didn't know.Sam report him for that (

https://gsngaming.co...combat-logging)

So I continue processing him by reading/explaining what he did. so as I give him the ticket and he refuse I send's him to jail ( I didn't know you get two chances to pay the tickets  I don't see that in the rules and plus I never got 2 chances to pay a ticket), So I feel disrespected when he start swearing at me and talking non senses like i'm not in the the channel no more . Like he took his EXP rank to a different level . I always mute my TeamSpeak when I talk to suspect because I want to hear what the suspect got to say and the guys in TeamSpeak be too loud. He said he said ''I got it in-game but as you hear he didn't say it in-game he was only talking in TeamSpeak but heir's the video on how he handle the situation . ''Yeah he's totally mature for the job''. And of course the other people in the party rides the EXP lol.

https://www.youtube....h?v=uwMS_iGMB6s

Sam.

Sam.

• Forum Member
  • Former EXP

• 1,035 posts
I will start by saying this first, did you taze and restrain the suspect? No I offered to give you a ride back to HQ to get a new vehicle, not for you to take my arrest, I was adding his charges when you sent him to jail, and I said in tea speak multiple times to stop processing him and go back out on patrol. I did not realize your TS was muted but that still doesn't give you the reason to come and take over another officers situation. Could I have been more calm in that situation probably... Should I have used the words I said probably not. But it happened and you know shit happens, every cop in kavala was getting RDM,Vdm, combat logged on, and just overall trolled. I was getting pretty pissed off with the whole shit show in kavala (along with the other pubs) if you will accept my apology I thought you were a more experienced officer and I thought you would know better, but I guess I was in the wrong. If you would like I'll give you 200k as a apology and a good starting money account.
Again my apologies
- Sam McSmith [EXP]

Jake

Jake

• Banned
  • The Real Slim Shaggy

• 881 posts

Sam.

Sam.

• Forum Member
  • Former EXP

• 1,035 posts
@Warrior12 I'll be in teamspeak within 5 minutes and we can talk

Warrior12

Warrior12
  • Forum Member
  • 9 posts

This has been resolve . Me and Sam had talk this out on TeamSpeak.

Sam.

Sam.

• Forum Member
  • Former EXP

• 1,035 posts

@Warrior12 and I worked this situation out in teamspeak and we both learned from out mistakes.

Warrior12

Warrior12
  • Forum Member
  • 9 posts

Jake this has nothing to do with you please don't comment on this report it's say's it on the forum

Barddy

Barddy
  • Forum Member
  • The Original Ninja Taco~!

• 739 posts

Case Closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users