Mysterious

Mysterious
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts
What game? (CoD, BF3, Ect..): Arma 3
What server were you on?: GSN altis life
What time/date is the report for?: around 10pm est, 10/13/15
What is the players name that you are reporting?: [3-c]Raff, [3-c] carson

i was in a tower and saw a bunch of 3c die, then as i know people can log off to save there gear so i took screenshots, but also after these 2 logged off the server went down which i heard a rumor that general was caught hacking before and he was in that heli crash which would also cause them to get there heli and gear back too. just keep an eye on when it goes down if they died shortly before. here's the screenshots.

2015-10-13_00001.jpg

2015-10-13_00002.jpg

2015-10-13_00003.jpg

2015-10-13_00004.jpg

2015-10-13_00006.jpg

TheGoats267

TheGoats267
  • Banned
  • Always Here

• 1,958 posts

Thank you for the report. After reviewing the posted screenshots, I notice the server crashed in the last one. For that reason, it may be possible that a disconnect was a result of a lagging computer or client.

I would like to hear the side of 3-C before taking thsi report further though.

General187

General187

• Forum Member
  • Community Lurker

• 1,410 posts

I have video of this event, I will post the highlight tonight at some point. Two 3-C helicopters crashed midair, then the server went down a few minutes later. 

General187

General187

• Forum Member
  • Community Lurker

• 1,410 posts

@TheGoats267 - After reviewing my video, it appears that Mysterious's internet mysteriously died on him. No one else lost connection to the server. 3-C all being killed was a not a factor in anything. 3-C clearly had nothing to do with it, nor did any of my guys combat log to save gear.

@Mysterious - If you ever think anything I do doesn't appear to be legit, or you think we did something shady. I highly encourage you to ask me for video of the incident. I stream / record 99% of the time when I play. I take offense to people questioning my integrity. Those who know me around here in GSN know im not a hacker, nor would I try to attack the server / bring it down to save some gear. 

http://www.twitch.tv...187x/v/20769232

Mysterious

Mysterious
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

my apologies general i just find it strange that the server goes down after you die and it happened after this incident again(i have screenshots) but the guys i was playing with also said it went down but they live in other parts of the country.

ive only been looking because i heard from a few other people that your crew does hack. dunno how true that is but can you link the video from that night?

TheGoats267

TheGoats267
  • Banned
  • Always Here

• 1,958 posts

This thread will be locked until a third party admin can review it.

Note that the original report will be reviewed.

@Mysterious if you believe that 3C members are hacking, please make a separate report with sufficient and grounded evidence supporting the claim and it will be investigated separately. This report has nothing to do with hacking, so keep accusations of that out of it please.

Thank you for the report.

Modoc

Modoc
  • Get off my lawn!!!

• 1,113 posts

I'll take this as third party Admin, for the sake of continuity and closing an argument with humor.

All of the reported players equipment and assets have been seized, their house has been demolished, their bank accounts have been turned over to the government, and every vehicle owned was used in a government sanctioned demolition derby.

The ability to log in or out has been permanently removed from the abilities of players to prevent further reports of this type. We look forward to reviewing any future Altis complaints, as they are made.

Thank You, to all who made this a great server, and even to those who knew how to ruin it. It has been a fun ride.

Modoc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users