Tyreek_Johnson
  • Forum Member
  • 5 posts
What server were you banned from? : GSN Altis Life
Who banned you?: Emttim
Why were you banned?: Combat Logging
When were you banned?: 10/13/15 6:00am
What is your in-game name?: Timothy Tootherson  

This was me. I am not going to dispute that I combat logged. What I did is wrong and broke the Altis Life server rules. I was playing late last night and the server had gone rampant with RDM so I was in a bad mood already. Before I combat logged, I was just killed and spawned back in Kavala. I had no bounty and my record was clean, as a joke I ran up to a civilian and a cop saying  "hands up! hands up!" with no weapon out or on me. I was then tazed and restrained by another officer. The officer told me I was being arrested for assault on an officer for what I said. A combination of this and being RDM'd consistently annoyed me to the point of combat logging. I am sorry for my mistake and have reviewed the rule pertaining to combat logging.

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Kherune

Kherune

• Just Rune'd the whole thing

• 1,662 posts

Once at @emttim has time he will get back to you, please be patient until then and follow the guidelines that the Banbot posted.

emttim

emttim

• Retired
  • 2,058 posts
Thanks for coming back to dispute your ban. Please understand that we take combat logging in its various forms extremely seriously. Your ban will be lifted tonight.

Tyreek_Johnson

Tyreek_Johnson
  • Forum Member
  • 5 posts

Understood. Thank you. Will I be notified when my ban is lifted @emttim ?

Edited by Tyreek_Johnson, October 14, 2015.

emttim

emttim

• Retired
  • 2,058 posts

Your ban has been lifted at this time. Enjoy the server. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users