sideshowsniper
  • Forum Member
  • 11 posts
What server were you banned from? : altis life
Who banned you?: im not sure
Why were you banned?: gave a gun to civ as pub cop. explained before
When were you banned?: about week ago?
What is your in-game name?: sideshow  

i apologize for my actions in the past and for having an attitude. the guy who reported me lied. it was his gun in the first place and i took it because i thought he didnt have a firearm licence. then checked and he did. so i returned it to him later. think he got killed then came up to me as new spawn and asked for it back since he still had licences i gave it to him. he didnt even say anything about reporting me.

i just want to have fun playing gsn. and i realy enjoy being a gpd pub cop. was hpoeing to advance into a cdt.

again i apologize for my actions even if this leads nowhere. im maning up and admiting i went about it wrong.

have a great day/night

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

RisingRonin

RisingRonin
  • Forum Member
  • 688 posts

A couple questions.

1. Why did you give it back to him? (Mx's are illegal even with a gun license)

2. Why say "Yes. You didn't get it from me." When asked by the civi "Is this for me?"

I have the video just so you know.

sideshowsniper

sideshowsniper
  • Forum Member
  • 11 posts

DID NOT KNOW MX ARE ILLEGAL BUT MY IGNORANCE DOES NOT JUSTIFIY ACTIONS I UNDERSTAND I FUCKED UP AND AM ASKING FOR A SECOND CHANCE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users