Voice Ban? only 3 people on?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Cbr600rrDrugs

Cbr600rrDrugs
  • Forum Member
  • 16 posts
What server were you banned from? : Gsn Altis life
Who banned you?: I dont know, exited out of amra and said ran into unusual error
Why were you banned?: Voice ban, but there were only 3 players on and i never talk in side???? Im very confused
When were you banned?: 6:40AM 10/13/15
What is your in-game name?: DontDoDrugs(recording)  

So I was on my way to put my new boxer truck away when arma stopped working mind you its 6:30am here so i was ready to make money on some blood dimonds anyways arma stops working i luanch it up and its shows up i have been voice banned, now listen theres only 3 people online when this happened and i never talk in side, and i dont recall any other problems with voice chat in the past. I love the server and the people of GSN and would please like to be revoked and get back to my job to feed my family thank you have a good day.

Edited by Cbr600rrDrugs, October 13, 2015.

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Ghost

Ghost
  • Forum Member
  • Im the REAL GHOST!

• 651 posts

Thank you for putting in a dispute @emttim will be whit you as soon he got time

https://gsngaming.co...ng/#entry209290

emttim

emttim

• Retired
  • 2,058 posts
The voice ban was supposed to be a Breaking RP ban. As Ghost linked you, you broke RP while stating you were going to get a player banned. First, any breaking RO is against server rules. Second of all, I take great exception to you stating you were going to get someone banned. You are not an admin, you have no power to ban anyone.

This is the second report on you in an extremely short amount of time that I have seen. You break RP, jump into channels that you are not supposed to be in and got kicked out of more than once and sometimes immediately returned. You state you like our servers, then why can't you respect our rules?

You have a 4 day TS ban coming for being in channels where you don't belong. I'm very well tempted to place a !day ban on Altis. I'll let you attempt to explain to be why it should be shorter.

Cbr600rrDrugs

Cbr600rrDrugs
  • Forum Member
  • 16 posts

Listen i just typed like a whole page and clicked backspace by accident and it left the page back to its recent im in TS but im rewriting it now sorry.

Cbr600rrDrugs

Cbr600rrDrugs
  • Forum Member
  • 16 posts

Okay here we go, I watch so many people do worse things then me and i wish i could prove it and record it but i dont really feel the need too when i bought arma i never knew i would have to reored and im not mad at you guys (admins) at all i know it falls on me but listen we all get pissed and in those videos i was very pissed im not like that nearly at all when im in altis it was just those few ocasions that i was very pissed. We all do man listen i apoligze for it but I never had any other bans on here before and play on GSN Altis life alot more then anyhting else on my computer but im sorry again i wrote more before but its now gone forever lol but just picture you as me you know you have moments when you get really pissed man im sorry im usually never like that but have a good day man take it easy.

Edited by Cbr600rrDrugs, October 13, 2015.

emttim

emttim

• Retired
  • 2,058 posts
Yes we all do have bad days. It's part of life. Bad days do not make us immune to bad decisions we make. There is a consequence to every action. Your poor action has brought about a negative consequence.
Here's what I'm going to do. I will shorten your Altis ban from the 7 days I previously stated and make it the same as your TS ban: 4 days. Breaking RP, jumping channels and into channels that you aren't to be in is something that we do not tolerate. In the future, understand that knowing when you become too upset to contain your emotions is probably a good time to do something different.

If you are not unbanned by Friday, please respond to this thread to remind me. Any further discussion or attempt to get a shorter ban time will result in a permaban.

Cbr600rrDrugs

Cbr600rrDrugs
  • Forum Member
  • 16 posts
Dam............4 days.....alright man thanks have a good day I guess........huhhhh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users