Why were you banned?: RDM
When were you banned?: 10/11/15
What is your in-game name?: Buckie  

i was ban for RDM ?

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Buckie

Buckie
  • Banned
  • 20 posts

He shot me in HQ which means i can shoot back 

Exotic

Exotic
  • Forum Member
  • The Albino One

• 500 posts

Based on the video evidence here

You CLEARLY RDM'd him inside of police HQ and the amount of notes and kicks on your profile tells me you don't care about our server rules what so ever!

I'll give you ONE chance to explain yourself here, and make this temp and not perm.  If your reply is one or two sentences don't bother...

Buckie

Buckie
  • Banned
  • 20 posts

He tazed me in HQ which means i CAN SHOOT HIM 

he sshot me more then once too and i drove into HQ to talk to him why dont u get the hole video 

Exotic

Exotic
  • Forum Member
  • The Albino One

• 500 posts

Ok @Buckie here is what I am willing to do. 

This ban will stand for 3 days, not for RDM as after review of the video with others as well, it's not RDM as much as it is FAIL RP.  And I'll be happy to explain this to you in another TS, as it seems you've been removed from ours.

TS: 104.131.181.27  Come see me there asap and I'll explain everything to you properly.

Buckie

Buckie
  • Banned
  • 20 posts

Could i get that Unban @Exotic

Edited by Buckie, October 13, 2015.

Exotic

Exotic
  • Forum Member
  • The Albino One

• 500 posts

Your ban lifts tomorrow morning at 10:30am, and as the ban bot says not to bother admins about your ban in any way shape or form, you've PM'd me, and now posted here.  Why should I not extend your ban for STILL NOT FOLLOWING CLEARLY POSTED RULES?

Buckie

Buckie
  • Banned
  • 20 posts

U can be that way if u want exotic 

Wont hold it against u and i wont be Disrespectful here but expect some shit when i get back :) 

Exotic

Exotic
  • Forum Member
  • The Albino One

• 500 posts

Well thank you for making your intentions very clear.  Your ban will stand permanently now.

Good luck in funding a new server to play on, as your stay on our altis server is over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users