tselanne14
  • Forum Member
  • 8 posts
What server were you banned from? : Altis Life
Who banned you?: TheGoat2167
Why were you banned?: Griefing
When were you banned?: September 20th if I remember right
What is your in-game name?: [FB] Bruno  

I understand what I have done is wrong. I obviously was breaking the rules and I know that I should not act so childishly. I regret doing this because I really enjoy playing on this sever and wish I was not banned. Their was no real reason for me to do what I did, I guess I was just frustrated with some of the things that had been happening during my playing time on the server, but that gives me no reason to take my frustration out on other players, especially since this is just a video game. I understand if I was an admin on GSN I would immediately ban the person who was griefing so that he was not interrupting other players. About a month later after I had cooled down I went to talk to emttim and he told me that I was sent an admin message to stop what I was doing, unfortunately I do not normally record so I could not go back to verify that I was sent a message, however I do tunnel vision sometimes and I must have not realized that a message was sent to me, especially since I was being an idiot. I am a long time player on this server so I hope I can be forgiven because I miss playing on this server but I will understand if the ban is not lifted, if it is lifted I will promise I will play the server the way it is meant to be played, Thank you.

Edited by tselanne14, October 13, 2015.

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Kherune

Kherune

• Just Rune'd the whole thing

• 1,662 posts

@TheGoats267 will be with you when he has time. Until then please be patient.

TheGoats267

TheGoats267
  • Banned
  • Always Here

• 1,958 posts

Alright @tselanne14 thanks for the ban dispute.

My sincerest appologies for the delay in the reply, I have been busy with other things.

However, after reviewing your profile and this dispute, I am willing to lift your ban, since you seem to be sincere on your future intentions.

I will go ahead and lift this ban today. Be sure to carefully read and understand our server rules, as future continued rule breaks will not be treated as lightly.

Thanks!

tselanne14

tselanne14
  • Forum Member
  • 8 posts

@TheGoats267 Thank you for understanding and I appreciate your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users