Accidental Manslaughter of Cop

cop killed accidentally

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

D. Proll

D. Proll
  • Forum Member
  • 4 posts
What server were you banned from? : GSNGaming.com | Altis Life | Recruiter | IGI Load | EMP | Pyrgos
Who banned you?: Ban message only said admin ban : RDM.
Why were you banned?: I was banned for killing a cop randomly.
When were you banned?: Around 11 PM Central Time Zone October 9th
What is your in-game name?: [KOR] D. Proll  

A member of my gang, Canada, was talking with a cop while I was stationed in a nearby house in case anything happened. The clan AC came around and killed Canada without any engagement, seeing that he died and not knowing who killed Canada because the chat menu had just been filled with an admin kicking a player, I shot the cop as quickly as I could(about a three second time period) and was banned almost instantly. I do not have a mic and it takes time to type and another person to read and answer, hence, why I shot the cop as soon as possible. I am sorry for shooting this unknown player and I hope that if they're reading this that they can understand what led me to believe they had killed Canada.

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

emttim

emttim

• Retired
  • 2,058 posts

Unfortuantly, there was a processing error and I am unable to find the admin who banned you. Give me a couple min. If I can't I'll handle the ban myself. Hang tight. 

Ronduth

Ronduth
  • Forum Member
  • Stubborn Prick

• 1,600 posts

@d.proll

You were banned for multiple counts of RDM in pygros last night.  I witnessed the RDM in 3 occasions after the 3rd time I decided you just were going to get the point.     Please read the rules and I will lift the ban and put a note on your profile 

@emttim you can unban him

emttim

emttim

• Retired
  • 2,058 posts

Done!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users