tazclap
  • Forum Member
  • 34 posts
What server were you banned from? : gsn altis life
Who banned you?: mdude
Why were you banned?: disrespect
When were you banned?: September 22, 2015
What is your in-game name?: Gyre // Tazclap  

i was banned about 3 weeks ago for 'disrespect' I have given myself some time to cooldown and take a break from the server, so I would like another chance. I told a player to kill himself because he was shit talking the server and I was sick of it, and I guess mdude wasn't very keen on death threats. I am sorry and promise all of the admins I am only here to play the server how it's supposed to be played.

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,721 posts

https://gsngaming.co...al/#entry204424

Quote:

"Your ban is going to stay permanently. You've been banned three times now -- albeit one was for alleged glitching, the other was for disrespect already like this one is going to be. The number one rule of our server is DON'T BE A DICK and there are plenty of people on our server and within the GSN community that would consider what you've done here dickish behavior. 

Enjoy your time on other GSN servers, in our TeamSpeak and on the forums. But I'm not lifting your ban on our Altis Life server."

It got already handled.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users