WetBlanket
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts
What server were you banned from? : GSN Altis Life
Who banned you?: Exotic
Why were you banned?: Glitching
When were you banned?: 10/9/15 2:05 pm
What is your in-game name?: [ARF} African Warlord  

I understand why i was banned it was stupid of me but i was just trying to have fun im not just a troll i actually play too i was just kind of bored of making money so me and my friend went to Kavala. Please take into consideration unbanning me.

Edited by WetBlanket, October 09, 2015.

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Agony

Agony

• Forum Member
  • Soon ™

• 377 posts

Thanks for coming to dispute your ban @Exotic will be with you when he can, until then sit patiently. 

https://manage.gsnga...f3811f605112002

https://gsngaming.co...africanwarlord/

Agony

Agony

• Forum Member
  • Soon ™

• 377 posts

Gentlemen, please refrain from posting on other peoples ban disputes. Also refrain from posting on your own until an admin asks for information.

Is anyone available to lock this thread until Exotic can take a look at it please?

@InfernalRage @Nimbus @Paronity

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts

@Exotic will be with you as soon as you can. As is stated everywhere, please do not bother other admins or make more than one post about a ban dispute.

Your SECOND topic was deleted as there was two of them. 

Exotic

Exotic
  • Forum Member
  • The Albino One

• 500 posts

@WetBlanket Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. 

The video that got you banned is here:

If you can point out to me at LEAST 2 rules you have broken in this video, and convince me I should lift the ban with your reply.  take your time, as your reply will determine your fate on our server.  As your actions here show only that of a toxic, immature, troll that we frankly don't want around GSN.  You state you were bored, have some imagination and go out and explore altis, join a gang, create your own RP scenarios, its easy when you get the hang of it.

What we don't want, is what you and your buddy did.  Get bored, go troll Kavala.  You wasted my time having to deal with player reports, you wasted the pub cops time, and your own time, as it ended up getting you banned.  Again, THINK about your reply.  1 or 2 sentences will not get you unbanned here.  You need to understand this is an RP server, and we really don't like people who come in and just blatantly try and mess things up.

So, I will leave this unlocked for your reply.

ANYONE ONE ELSE to comment here will earn themselves a ban as well....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users