Somebody15
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts
What server were you banned from? : GSN Gaming Altis Life
Who banned you?: Koda
Why were you banned?: VDM
When were you banned?: 09/9/2015
What is your in-game name?: Somebody15  

Hello @Koda I understand that VDM is against the rules and it will never happen again. If I get a second chance I will show you, and the rest of the server that I can abide by the rules. Either way thank you for taking the time to look at this Duspute A Ban get back to me when you can.

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Koda

Koda

• Forum Member
  • Ready for some science?

• 2,136 posts

Good afternoon @Somebody15

Glad to see you re-disputing your ban! I want you to post below ANY server rule you know you have broken in the time you have played on our server. Then I want you to tell me why I should let you back on our server. What you post below will determine if I turn your permanent ban into a temporary ban, or if I just unban you today. I will leave the thread unlock so you can post.  :)

Somebody15

Somebody15
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts

@Koda Thank you for replying so quickly. I broke the following rules: RDM, VDM, NLR, and one time combat logging. If you give me a second chance on the server I will show you that I can be a great player I am fun to play with and I will now follow the rules. After reading through all the rules I understand them all now and it will make me a better player. I apologize for all the rules I have broken and it will never happen again  I miss the community on the server the most as they are some of the only people who mainly follow the rules of the server making everyone's playtime more enjoyable. Once unbanned I will follow the rules I am now much more familiar with. Again thank you so much!

Edited by Somebody15, October 09, 2015.

Koda

Koda

• Forum Member
  • Ready for some science?

• 2,136 posts

Very well said @Somebody15!

I am pleased to hear you have learned from this and that you will be coming back to our server with a new perspective on how you're supposed to act. Know that with so many infractions, breaking a rule again will not have the same outcome as today. I will be lifting your ban today, please do not make me regret this decision. 

Remember, If you find yourself in a position where you are not sure if you are going to break a rule or not, don't do it. If you break any type of rule in the future we will not be as lenient and you will not see the server again. If you find that your ban has not been lifted in the next 15 minutes go ahead and reply here and I will have @InfernalRage check to see what the problem is.

I wish you good luck in your future gaming endeavors and hope you have a nice day. Welcome back!  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users