Tyreek_Johnson
  • Forum Member
  • 5 posts
What server were you banned from? : GSN
Who banned you?: TheGoats267
Why were you banned?: "Racism"
When were you banned?: 10/08/15 11:01pm
What is your in-game name?: Tyreek Johnson  
I need clarification on how role playing a gang member and using gang slang is being "Racist". I did not direct any racism toward anyone. I was simply using slang. If this is not acceptable I was
unaware, I was under the impression that this was a roleplay server. I come from LSRP on GTA:SAMP and gang slang is acceptable in role play circumstances. I was not directing racist thoughts or ideals towards anyone.

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Valshe

Valshe
  • Forum Member
  • Meow

• 183 posts

Thanks for putting in a ban dispute Tyreek.  Please hold on tight until @TheGoats267 can get to you!

Tyreek_Johnson

Tyreek_Johnson
  • Forum Member
  • 5 posts

Ok.

Edited by Tyreek_Johnson, October 09, 2015.

TheGoats267

TheGoats267
  • Banned
  • Always Here

• 1,958 posts
Alright @Tyreek_Johnson sorry for my delay in the response and thank you for the ban dispute.

I understand that you were in active role play when it got racist, and I appreciate the attempt to uphold our intentions of a role play server. However, as you have learned from this ban - we do not tolerate racism (or bigotry and other offensive hate speech), regardless of whether or not it was said in role play or not, targeted at a specific person, or not.

With your understanding of these rules, I will be unbanning you today. However, I do not want to hear any further reports of racism or other offensive remarks.

If you wish to further discuss your role play profile as you mentioned in a PM with me in TeamSpeak, I'll be happy to do so when I'm on later, just find me.

I look forward to your continued role playing in the server; please keep it clean and not racially offensive.

Thanks again for the dispute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users