• Forum Member
  • that guy with 12 FPS

• 28 posts
What server were you banned from? : altis life
Who banned you?: [GSN]TheGoatst267
Why were you banned?: Disrespect
When were you banned?: 10:00 PM 10/7/15
What is your in-game name?: [RR]Lt-1. Samuel Wood  

I was ban form GSN altis life server because i called UA cunts.The reason for me calling them cunts was because they always saying thing about me in side so just turn it off and move on with my day but today called them cunts instead of turning side chat off and they always start shit with me. and then today i was not gonna put up with it and then i called them cunts because they where calling me names over side chat so i just called them cunts after they were calling me names i am sorry UA for saying that but they really need to stop calling people names over side number one 1 is NOT to be a dick and they are breaking that number 1 rule bye calling names over side when iem a really nice kid if you get to know me.Any way this is my dispute.

From;Samuel Woods

To;GSN admins

Edited by Samuel Woood, October 18, 2015.

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Agony

Agony

• Forum Member
  • Soon ™

• 377 posts

Thanks for coming to dispute your ban Samuel, as always please make sure not to poke or bother any admins while you wait, @TheGoats267 will be with you when he has time.

@Barddy @Exotic

TheGoats267

TheGoats267
  • Banned
  • Always Here

• 1,958 posts

Hi there @Samuel Woood and thanks for the ban dispute.

I will consult Barddy and Exotic tomorrow and post a conclusion to this ban dispute then.

Thank you for your considerable patience in this matter.

Samuel Woood

Samuel Woood
  • Forum Member
  • that guy with 12 FPS

• 28 posts

okay thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users