Jason O'Colley
  • Forum Member
  • 13 posts
What server were you banned from? : Altis Life
Who banned you?: James Schuler
Why were you banned?: "Breaking RP"
When were you banned?: 6:30
What is your in-game name?: Jason O'Colley  

I have never been kicked, banned, or reported before. I was given no warnings, no chance to explain myself, and was not told I was banned.

A 1 month ban without any warnings, reports, kicks, bans, or being told about the ban is one thing: Bullshit.

I just find it funny that Diesel was banned for a week, after having his GSN and GPD revoked, then another admin decides to ban someone responsible for a month.

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Exotic

Exotic
  • Forum Member
  • The Albino One

• 500 posts

@Jason O'Colley As ban bot says, don't bother any other admins about your ban until @JAYSHULER is able to address this

emttim

emttim

• Retired
  • 2,058 posts

@JAYSHULER will be with you to discuss your ban. 

However, I'll just point out that you HAVE been kicked before, as evidenced below. Just wanting to clear that up. :-)

4f9Y0.png

JAYSHULER

JAYSHULER
  • Forum Member
  • GIVE ME SOME DAMN PUSH-UPS

• 109 posts

i tried to pull jason in the active support channel to talk about his ban but he left in the middle of the chat since he wish to  leave and be disrespectfull   about his ban it will stay. locking this topic

emttim

emttim

• Retired
  • 2,058 posts

UPDATE to JayShuler's ban.

As Jason bypassed the this ban and RDMed people on the server, the ban has now been extended to a permaban. Both actions violate our Terms of Service for our servers. This is final. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users